• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation report - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Hmm... Permanent seems too much, as judging by her edits, she contributed quite a bit. But with her transgressions, 1 year seems too little. Maybe somewhere between 1.5 and 3 years? What did she say to Aizen anyway?
Well she was spamming and being annoying IIRC (She did it when I was not on the chat so IDK) and Aizen banned her for a few days. She cheered about it, and Aizen actually did a nice thing for her and deleted it before Ant could see it, but she still continued to be mean to him. That is what I remember

Mikoto should be permanently banned.....have others not be banned for less stuff that "she" allegedly done.(plus we should not clog up this thread with this topic) Anyway she will make more socks either way.

I have asked wikia about why the IP block option does not seem to function properly.

Here is part of the reply that I received from Wikia:

"If you're having trouble with the same person coming back with new accounts, you're welcome to let us know, and we can set a more permanent ban on the IP address, assuming they keep using the same one. For that, all we need are links to the accounts (some of them at least) that belong to the troll, so we can figure out their IP."

Our staff members can contact Wikia's staff about this issue via the following page. Just make sure to remain very polite.

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact/general

Well from what i observed on JBW, Mikoto came back.....and mentioned about changing her IP address just so she can try to come back.

I really don't want her back here. Her past actions are just too big enough to give her the leeway of coming back. We don't want to have another Davy0 incident, would we people?

I also don't think that anyone should be banned because of his very first edit even if that edit is very wrong.

An warning should have been given first.

Basilisk1995 said:
I also don't think that anyone should be banned because of his very first edit even if that edit is very wrong.
Hmm. Alright, alright. You people win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back