• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rukia vs Mitsuru

Two stoic, ice-wielding swordswomen in a battle to the death.

Speed equalized, 7-A forms used.

Both are in character, victory by death or KO.

Who wins and why?

Rukia: 1

Mitsuru: 0

My vote goes to Mitsuru. My reasoning is:

1- She can absorb (and heal herself) of Ice attacks, Rukia's main power works against her.

2 Status Effect inducement has been effective on Rukia at least two times

3 Superior (and faster) healing abilities

In Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, Absolute Zero is the name of an skill (of Medium Ice Damage that affects all enemies). Bufudyne is an skill of Large Ice damage and Mistsuru can absorb it

Awesome match up! Let's see...

Mitsuru got this.

She's immune and heals from ice related attacks. Mainly Rukia's special move "Absolute Zero" doesn't have any effects against someone like Mitsuru.

Both of them can cast status effects, though Mitsuru still has the edge due to her Persona, as she is not alone and can summon her Pesona to assist and protect her in battle.

She can also heal herself if needed and can analyse and exploit Rukia's weak points. Plus Mitsuru can drain Rukia's spirit energy and can enhance her damage and reduce her opponent's resistance to Ice.

Yeah, both can resist Ice, but one can remove the others resistance.

Gotta give it to Mitsuru here.

mitsuru has a passive null ice on her stats,plus she is far more versatile when it comes to combat via her varying degree's of ice attacks,healing,status buffs,ice amps etc.

rukia has her swordsmanship,kido and such but that's pretty much it

going with mitsuru via versatility.

tbh rukia cant even harm mitsuru at all with ice dunno what's up with this thread O____o

Mitsuru is about to get a descisive win against Rukia.

Further proof that Mitsuru vs Esdeath is a stomp

Rukia has kidou's, piercing attacks and flight so doubt.

Also, you can just add this match or i can do it, while others decide if it's stomp or not.

Like.....

Mitsuru's Ice Resistance is insane and she can remove a persons resistances.

Putting her against an Ice Using opponent is a death sentence for said opponent.

Put her against Gray. He eats ice so she ain't removing anything. Plus he creates wepaons so ice resistance won't help a lot.

Blanked said:
Put her against Gray. He eats ice so she ain't removing anything. Plus he creates wepaons so ice resistance won't help a lot.
I'll see in a bit

@ALRF On both profiles? Sweet

@Gargoyle no like Request, i'm not gonna add up something that may be called stomp >_>

Though if it's not a problem i can add it...

Actually hold on, I need to be really clear here.

Are we SURE Mitsuru can resist Absolute Zero?

One person said she dealt with an attack called absolute zero or something, but you should ask @Dragon if he knows if that attack is legitly absolute zero.

Back