• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Buck toothed 10 year olds with special powers that were made by Nickelodeon.

Speed Equal.

8-B for both.

Timmy is restricted of his fairies and magic but has the equipment in this fight.

Rudy is restricted to 8-B drawings at his best.

Both are in-character.

Battle is in a mix between the Fairy World and ChalkZone.

They start a few feet away.

Who wins?

Rudy Tabootie: 1

Timmy Turner: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Rudy chalkzone
Timmy Turner

Cool match-up.

Timmy has some fairly obvious advantages that make him take this. He just has to wish something to win while Rudy has to draw something first and use it. Timmy has regen, protection from his Fairies and better combat experience with situations like this.

You're kidding, right? Timmy actually has the durability to match while Rudy is a glass cannon and doesn't use shit with 4-C potency regularly. Add onto that the fact Timmy just has to wish in order to win and this is as unfair as it gets.

"Cool matchup" my ass.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Timmy just has to wish in order to win
This much is true, but no Timmy doesn't have the durability to match Rudy. His High 5-A stuff is for things he and his Fairies need to create or equip themselves with. One 4-C attack that reaches Timmy and the Fairies near him would kill them all, I didn't know Rudy couldn't just always use 4-C things when use in that tier in a vsthread. And the "cool match-up" goes for how thematic this is too.

So yeah, I have no problem with this being closed.

If I am right, Timmy can't directly KILL anyone with his magic.

Also, is that in-character for him to do?

From what I've seen of FOP it's very in-character for him to just wish his problems away. Even if half of his arsenal is against Da Rulez the other half is still more than enough to make this completely unfair since he still just has to wish.

@Cal 1/4, actually. He can erase others in non-lethal ways that incapacitates them. Speaking of incapacitation, it would kinda be super OoC for Timmy to, knowing he can't inta-kill others via death manip with magic, still wish someone dead. Addressing that to everyone.

@Christian Higdon Timmy has a 8-B key. You can use that here and restrict his Fairies but give him some of his Optional Equipment that doesn't have the full powers magic gives and this becomes fair.

This is what Timmy currently has: Shrinky Suit (useless), Time Scooter (OP if used), Cupid's bow and love arrows (OP), Toothbrush Bracelets, Floss Lasso of Truth, Forget-Me-Knob (OP but needs contact), exploding easter eggs, Magic jet pack, Magic mirror, Magic Copy Machine (could make copies of himself if given some brief time), Auto Poofer (useless), You Doo dolls (useless as he doen't have one of Rudy) and Body-swapping Joy Buzzer (OP but needs contact).

While notable more fair, you may want to give Timmy less items. Especially considering that the items themselves have High 5-A durability, which Timmy could use to defend himself.

https://streamable.com/a2f5z

In that fight Timmy was limited to some of the items said above and still showed what I believe he needs to win here. As I'll still be one of the voters that much is the help I'm gonna give to set the rules. Sorry.

Apparently the magic mirror, he uses it to reflect attacks and as a sword. Without the items he would go melee with physical attacks or using the gadgets from his chin.

Alright so I'm thinking, since Rudy is able to fly in order to keep up with Timmy, he just seals him. Alternatively he could hang back and draw up a nearly endless army of dangerous creatures and robots and overwhelm Timmy that way.

The items Timmy's using are now as powerful as Fairy magic, do they become 8-B or what?

this is really old but if timmy has everything including the magic muffin then timmy just stomps because he can rewrite reality to make him always win regardless of the rules.

Back