• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheGuy

He/Him
Speed is equalized
Cyborg Henry with all equipment vs Turbo Timmy with Fairy Magic and Optional Equipment
A average kid:

A stickman: 1

They both die because of their hax (Inconclusive):

Battle takes place in Timmy's house
Both are In-Character (Genius Intelligence for Timmy if it's allowed)
Will Timmy avenge Ben 10?

Last edited:
So what stops Henry from just punching Timmy into an alternate timeline where he never had fairies? Considering Timmy’s face isn’t covered by his armor, Henry would be able to punch him in that area.

Also, despite the AP difference indicating Timmy one-shots Henry, Henry’s retries bring him back to earlier points so he can try other options.

So what stops Henry from just punching Timmy into an alternate timeline where he never had fairies? Considering Timmy’s face isn’t covered by his armor, Henry would be able to punch him in that area.
Doesn't Henry nees to activate his spirit before that? If Timmy can one shot before Henry do it then Henry will be defeated
Also, despite the AP difference indicating Timmy one-shots Henry, Henry’s retries bring him back to earlier points so he can try other options.
While that is true, this doesn't always work, as sometimes Henry inevitably dies (like in the Betrayed path in FtC and Revenged in CtM). Henry, regardless of anything, still get trapped in the jail (and he can't reset so he would not be imprisoned), and he couldn't prevent either the Government or RHM Reborn from capturing him in some endings

So I wouldn't say reseting is a fail safe option Henry can always rely on

Dosen't Timmy have stuff like the Re-Do Watch and Magic TV Remote so he can possibly counter Henry? (I dont know if this is true but just saying)

Dosen't Timmy have stuff like the Re-Do Watch and Magic TV Remote so he can possibly counter Henry? (I dont know if this is true but just saying)
The Re-Do watch only returns time like 2-3 seconds back iirc, and if Timmy would use the remote he'd just BFR himself since Henry can't follow him to there (the only reason Timmy could also follow Vicky while there is because each of them has a remote)

Bump

The Re-Do watch only returns time like 2-3 seconds back iirc, and if Timmy would use the remote he'd just BFR himself since Henry can't follow him to there (the only reason Timmy could also follow Vicky while there is because each of them has a remote)
Alright now the only wincons I can think of is Timmy erasing Henry's memory, Getting rid of his powers possibly including the retries and possibly using the Conceptual Manipulation (Again don't know what Timmy starts with in Genius Intelligence)

Would Timmy even start with these? Timmy can be overconfident at times, and I'm pretty sure even in actual combat he doesn't erase memory with wishes or use concept manip. Besides, using fairy magic cannot kill someone as it's against Da Rules

Would Timmy even start with these? Timmy can be overconfident at times, and I'm pretty sure even in actual combat he doesn't erase memory with wishes or use concept manip. Besides, using fairy magic cannot kill someone as it's against Da Rules
Now I think about it, No he doesn't since he only used memory manipulation to wish someone to forget something and not in combat and only used concept manipulation to get rid of a day and Scaling from Tom Sawyer, Unless he's bloodlusted without technically killing which kinda sounds stupid and also I have to make Henry also bloodlusted (I think?)

Also technically, I think he used Power Nullification in combat (I think 2 times?)
Maybe Genius Intelligence might make him start with his best stuff?
Its either that or this match might become a incon or a win for Henry

Last edited:
Bump

(Also surprised barely any people came to this thread but then again whatever imma wait)

Just realized something. You can't actually choose to set intelligence level in battle. The intelligence they have in battle is the same as in the show, and if it varies in the show, it may also vary here as well

Just realized something. You can't actually choose to set intelligence level in battle. The intelligence they have in battle is the same as in the show, and if it varies in the show, it may also vary here as well
Alright but I don't know why in the other timmy threads they were able to change the intelligence

Alright but I don't know why in the other timmy threads they were able to change the intelligence
I have no idea, but you can't set intelligence level. If it varies in the show, it'll very here since the battles are supposed to be how they'll realistically fight, so Timmy won't be suddenly either a dimwit or a genius if that's not how he's portrayed in the show

Keep in mind that the characters are always assumed to be in character due to SBA unless mentioned otherwise

And in some cases changing their in character behavior will lead the match not being viable to get added to the profiles

I have no idea, but you can't set intelligence level. If it varies in the show, it'll very here since the battles are supposed to be how they'll realistically fight, so Timmy won't be suddenly either a dimwit or a genius if that's not how he's portrayed in the show

Keep in mind that the characters are always assumed to be in character due to SBA unless mentioned otherwise

And in some cases changing their in character behavior will lead the match not being viable to get added to the profiles
K I changed it so they're in character

Ok. With that, I think Henry would win here more often than not. Henry is shown to be much more pragmatic in battle and he will go for the kill when he can, especially if someone tries to harm and oppose him

Timmy can also be overconfident at times, though in other cases he can fight competently, so it's not like Timmy can't win at all

Ok. With that, I think Henry would win here more often than not. Henry is shown to be much more pragmatic in battle and he will go for the kill when he can, especially if someone tries to harm and oppose him

Timmy can also be overconfident at times, though in other cases he can fight competently, so it's not like Timmy can't win at all
Is that a vote?

Back