• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rudborn Chelute Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudborn is able to damage and keep up with rukia, which is 6-C with Massively Hypersonic speed. But the same is listed as 7-C with Hypersonic+ speed

So... Rudborn should not be 6-C with Massively Hypersonic speed?

Gyro is probably correct, but it is best if you ask IMade for a confirmation.

GyroNutz said:
If he scales to her first key, his AP'd stay the same, but his speed would be upgraded to MHS.
He was fighting against Hueco Mundo Arc Rukia. When Dordoni Alessandro (a Privaron Espada who fought ichigo and was even beating ichigo in his Shikai which is 6-C, even without using your Resurrección), Lost against Ichigo he was killed by Rudborn.

So if the changes have been carried out, should we close this thread?

It seems like I reverted the edits because they were sloppily done and I forgot about this. However, are you certain that Rudbornn should scale from Rukia's Hieco Mundo arc statistics and not the Arrancar arc ones?

I updated the page, but will revert it if scaling to her Hueco Mundo arc statistics is inaccurate.

Antvasima said:
It seems like I reverted the edits because they were sloppily done and I forgot about this. However, are you certain that Rudbornn should scale from Rukia's Hieco Mundo arc statistics and not the Arrancar arc ones?
The tekazemikauchi listed the reasons for him to scale the statistics proposed in the op

Antvasima said:
I updated the page, but will revert it if scaling to her Hueco Mundo arc statistics is inaccurate.
And the imade agreed to it being 6-C, with Massively Hypersonic speed.

It is best if you ask him to comment here again for a confirmation.

He was fighting against Hueco Mundo Arc Rukia. When Dordoni Alessandro (a Privaron Espada who fought ichigo and was even beating ichigo in his Shikai which is 6-C, even without using your Resurrección), Lost against Ichigo he was killed by Rudborn.

Rudborn also killed Dordoni Alessandro who is 6-C, wouldn't that be an even bigger reason for him to be 6-C?

Okay. Thanks. That seems fine then. Feel free to update the key titles for Rukia, so they are accurately named.

I specified in rudborn's profile that he was fighting the rukia of the Hueco Mundo Arc.

The way everything's been worked out, this thread can be closed.

Well, IMade said that Rukia's keys give misleading information. That should probably be fixed first.

Okay. Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back