• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs the good Hunter

This match can finally be made; technically. Ruby can't get past his Resurrection and incap would be ridiculously hard so this is a fun and games match that won't be added.

Resurrection for the hunter is restricted and speed is equalized. I believe 8-B Rwby is being downgraded to high 8-C so volume 6 Ruby will be used as this is a fun and games board so we don't have to wait for that revision to finish. The hunter is also high 8-C.

Also I hope this hasn't been made before, because rip ten minutes of my life if it has.

Good Hunter:

Little Red Riding Hood:

Nobody wins:

8F17736F-A02C-4A3E-84A0-FB5453F81A65
65D17947-C2AC-4A79-B7B4-D9DDA1F61059

Ruby being in bloodborne would honestly be a really interesting thing to see given her character, there's a very good chance that she would try to ally with Djura

I wonder if Ruby would be scarred by the madness stuff. Not in terms of hax, just the terrifying shit in the game in general might have some lasting effects on her, even if she deals with the Grimm no problem.

If she stays oblivious to the fact that just about every monster in the game was once human that was corrupted by the beast plague then she should be able to adjust relatively well, though her seeing people burning each other to death as a rite and the stuff with the healing church's useage of blood will probably mess her up a bit

**** winter lanterns

I love how nothing but staff members commented on the thread and just discussed Bloodborne and Rwby rather than the actual fight. That was not what I was expecting when I made this thread.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Well, it's in Fun and Games...
I wasn't saying it was a problem; I was just saying it surprised me. I thought the thread would have gotten zero comments.

Back