• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs. Stocking Anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby-0
This match's theme? Little sisters who dress like goths, apparently.

Standard matchup here - Angel Stocking w/o the ultimate weapon vs. Ruby Rose, fight will take place on an empty city block similar to where Ruby confronted Torchwick in the first episode of RWBY.

Kokoro1
They'll be ~10 meters from each other, and Crescent Rose will start in scythe form.

Stocking's weapons are able to harm humans, Ruby is restricted from using silver eyes.

Currently sitting at 3-3.

Woah, hey, forgot about this.

That puts this at a fair 0-1 then.

Anyone else wanna jump in?

First of all, why toonforce?

Then apparently aura has Regenerationn too, just minor.

I vote for Ruby because both speed and range means kiting.

Stocking, because Ruby can run out of Aura, almost like a health bar in a fighting game. To my knowledge, Stocking doesn't have that weakness. Also I just feel like Stocking has taken on larger threats than Ruby on come out on top (with help from Panty but still).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back