• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto eventually creates 2,000 clones like he did on Turtle Island. Ruby will have zero feats for that many clones.

Ruby is faster; can we stop arguing that Naruto can get away, because he can't. The problem for Ruby however is that he doesn't have to get away. He is 3 times more durable and can summon a thousand of himself on a dime (and apparently turn them into weapons). If Ruby gets hit once she dies, meanwhile she has to hit Naruto for a multiple minutes before he dies, and that not even bring up his regen.

@amexim this is true if ruby wasn't able to easily go way faster than just 2x Naruto' s speed.

@kep not only are the clones much lower dura, but the basic physics has the attack exerting the same force throughout it. If it can knock back 5 it can knock back however many fit inaide of it.

2,000 doesn't fit inside it.

We've established Naruto is atop Gamabunta and will dodge anything due to the sheer distance separating them.

All of them don't have to fit inside she just cleaved through the metaphorical wall of them, if they are inside they get blown away if not they are left way behind. And once again, the distance doesn't matter since gamabunta isn't fast enough to maintain that distance.

I disagree with him dodging; he's still slower, but one hit and Ruby gets staggered to death in a sea of Narutos so there's that.

The attack doesn't actually have the feats for two thousand clones. All of which won't dispel as easily as a normal one, given by the feats on the frontier.

Also, Naruto can dodge Ruby's bullets, and if she tries to attack him he will be able to dodge due to the distance that will be initially separating them.

Once she gets close enough to remove that advantage, he can counter her speecd via superior AP and hundreds of clones. A single hit will hurt a LOT.

Gama should probably be capable of jumping farther than she can cover...? Vague.

Her being "much faster" isn't useful. As I said, we need to know by how much. Much faster could be 4x or 1,000x. The former isn't enough to really break through sheer numbers of people who can still see you through physical means alone. Try having Usain Bolt run through a literal army of little kids who want to kill you and see how well you do before they all dog pile you. She can't do it with her CqC, so she NEEDS her semblance, which cuts through the clones like butter. However, Naruto could call Bunta, who should be Superior to Ruby in AP and Dura, allowing him to whether the storm, and stall until the right moment.

@Kep But can he dodge the AoE effects of them?

With her speed advantage she can easily make distance between them

@Amexim Her semblance allowed her to be able to speedblitz people who can keep up with her normal speed of Mach 2500+. Also her semblance allows her so dieperse herself via elemental intangibility, and she can split herself up into three seperate parts with it.

The attack doesn't need to have the feat of sucking up 2000 people it has the feat of sucking up more durable people and thus can do it to 2000 provided they are in the area and have less or equal dura. This is because the attack is exerting the same force throughout it. Doesn't matter how many people you put into the radius of a nuclear explosion they will all die, because the force is even throughout the blast.

Oof, didn't take into account her lack of feats for the attack. Good on you Kep. I mean, the clones share Naruto's Durability, but not his "HP" or pain tolerance or staying power or something. Point is, a normal human won't be able to disperse his clones. One punch from someone who could draw blood from Naruto probably would tho. But in any case, I could have overestimated her Tornado. Being faster than people who are faster than her by an unquantifiable amount isn't exactly indicative of much in terms of concrete information.

@Amex Even before she mastered her semblance it was capable of harming people with double her durability, this is Post Timeskip Ruby who has mastered her semblance. Hell post timeskip Ruby'stornado was able to harm a grimm who shrugged off a good number of her attacks

Considering ruby is >>>>mach 2500 with her semblance and she can fly that distance is nothing.

Edit lol I messed up the greater than signs pretty bad, but you know what I meant

This thread is getting circular.

Let's address all the points and get it done with so we don't get stuck in an endless back and forth

And, again, don't know what that means without feats. Not tryna low-ball, but the only time I can actually use "higher" or "stronger" is if the characters involved have something to them. Sure, let's say it cuts through the clones like butter. Still doesn't mean that she'll outlast naruto in stamina. Still doesn't mean she can trump Gamabunta as a wall. Still doesn't mean she'll find the real Naruto underground with a Rasengan to her chin. Thousands of Ninja tactics vs a VAGUELY higher than 2x difference in speed.

What was the context of this blitz? Was she tangibly running at them, or was she a gust of wind and Rose petals. The latter isn't really a fair justification for a Blitz, as, well, I wouldn't be able to react to a blizzard either, so... Lol.

And, uh, even if it's physical, Naruto can still stall until she's vulnerable. He fought Kakashi all day and night in the beginning of part 2, so he's got at least a day's worth of stamina. Plus Gamabunta, and sneak attacks, etc.

Ok. Ruby is 1. Faster, extremely faster with her semblance. 2. Possesses large AOE attacks and can attack while using her semblance. 3. Can fly giving her a much greater degree of maneuverability. 4. Can disperse herself to dodge attacks. 5. Attacks at close range Naruto will be unable to dodge and fire dust or ice dust especially will hinder him. 6. Her scythe if needed can also do wide attacks for cleaving through groups of weaker clones, or fast strikes against Naruto himself, which she will know its him if hes still standing from her first hits. 7. Rubys aura allows her to not instantly die, and since Naruto doesnt posses this, sharp attacks or headshots will affect him greatly.

For Naruto, 12 people.

+ Versitility

+ Strategy (Can catch her offguard at seemingly any point, which would be lethal)

+ AP

+ Numbers (2,000 clones)

+ Durability (at least through Gamabunta)

- Speed (Note: Gamabunta can hop far, and could, to some extent, even if limited, contend with Ruby's speed via size of hops and his actual speed. Not definitive for sure, but a point nonetheless)

- Range, considering she can shoot bullets, and he has to throw weapons.

Ruby

+ Intangibility (Elemental...?)

+ Speed (higher with Semblance to a supposedly large but unknown degree, could possibly outpace Gamabunta, but is unknown)

+ Flight

+ Range, but SBA and speed differences Nerf her bullets. AOE with Wind, and Weapon range.

+ Resiliency, being able to withstand 7-B attacks with strain.

@Amex Ruby has a range in the hundreds of meters, NArutos is only in the tenx of meters, and her bullets are mach 2500+ as well, and they have elemental properties including fire which directly counters Naruto's wind. Also aoe tornadoes by using her semblance

Like I said, don't know what the quantifiable limits to that are. We should stick with her stats, unless you have a calc or a multiplier for the difference.

Its the same as her durability but its a forcefield around her that lets her take hits without being seriously injured

@Kep The feat of Pre-Timeskip Ruby's aura blocking attacks from a grimm that could harm Pyrrha, and guys like Cardin who are only 8-B tanking multiple hits from Pyrrha with their aura

@Ame It let a guy (Several guys actually) who isnt even in the triple digit tons durability-wise take hits from a character who is 300 tons AP-wise multiple times without going down

Ruby tho? That's cool and all, but I can't scale shit I don't know. Give me numbers, or clarify how strong those guys you're scaling with using numbers. If it isn't 700-900 tons or whatever, doesn't change much.

Pyrrha's AP is over 3x higher than Cardin's

Pre-timeskip Ruby > Cardin by a significant amount (Cardin is not even 100 tons of tnt, Ruby is at least 141 tons of tnt, Ruby even stomped Cardin at one point in a 1v1 fight)

Post timeskip Ruby >>>>>> Pre-timeskip Ruby

Her aura should be more than enough to allow her to take a few hits from Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back