• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, even if he doesn't start dodging at the same time, he'd still be able to dodge it due to the sheer distance between them. Even a Mach 400-500 character would.

That point is countered.

A tl;dr of it so I don't have to repeat myself is, the bigger the distance, the bigger the travel time. And the bigger the travel time, the bigger the overlap between characters with lower reactions.

> Mach 5 character fires a bullet that can tag Mach 5 characters

> Mach 1 guy is 200m away, so he easily sidesteps via the sheer distance, which causes an overlap between his speed and the speed of the bullet & allows him to counter the speed via distance.

Amexim said:
Hm. Ok.

How long can she spam it? Hate to call this NLF if she has tons of stamina, but there has to be a limit to it? And, again, has she been hit before besides PIS? Because if she is fallible, she loses.
As long as she has aura she can use it. Post timeskip i cant remember off the top of my head a time she's been hit in a straight up fight that wasnt by someone using mind hax or just straight up faster than her

Actually, I still think Naruto has this. I'm just trying to make sure your argument isn't faulty.

Addressed that earlier, it was a response to the light speed comment and generally just focusing on the physics in a vacuum. Also, the reverse is true, an attack by Naruto from 400 meters away would be like an attack from far greater than 800 meters away for ruby, since she can percieve fast enough to function during her semblance. And the fact that she can do large aoe attacks while in her semblance is a huge problem for naruto.

I don't think this should get added. Seems a little too unfair for both characters tbh. But I'll clear something up real quick. Ruby doesn't use her elemental intangibility like a Logia would ( I.E Regenerating, putting holes in your body to avoid attacks, letting attacks phase through her etc.) If the AP difference is enough then Naruto can bypass her elemental intangibility by dispersing it as Ruby doesn't have Regenerationn in this state like a Logia would.

The way I see it this is a stomp. The only thing Ruby has over him is speed. Meanwhile her attacks will barely hurt him and he can one shot Ruby quite easily.

You didn't address it. I've already countered your respose.

Naruto doesn't need to worry bout the reverse since he can cover the range with a single jump from Bunta.

I disagree on it being a stomp, I don't see how Naruto touches her and dodges AOE attacks much much faster than him without precog.

This is what I said earlier, how does Naruto jumping make him magically as fast a ruby. What Naruto covers in a jump ruby does twice as fast. That isn't a valid point at all.

And Ruby can catch him while he's doing so. He's still half her speed, jumping doesnt make him randomly faster

Kepekley23 said:
Naruto isn't Gamabunta and Ruby doesn't have the speed to blitz from 400m away.
Yes she does actually, she has the speed with her semblance to blitz characters who are Mach 2500+

Also, Ruby's speed is combat speed. Not travel speed. lol

Since he will still be quite far when she charges, she won't catch him.

No, its travel speed, technically its just her speed in general as Sun's Mach 2500+ speed feat was both movement and combat speed

Gamabunta isn't as fast as ruby, nor does he make Naruto faster. Even if gamabunta is faster than Naruto that doesn't increase Naruto's capacity to move, as he has to leave gamabunta to get ruby. And with ranged attacks ruby is still much faster than those. Once again, invalid point.

He counters her speed with superior numbers.

She can't catch him since she is kilometers away from him. (SBA)

I didn't say he could outpace, I said he could dodge her attacks since he is far away from her and basic physics lets him dodge.

Gamabunta can cover kilometers with his jump, so that isn't a problem for Naruto.

@Kep In what way do superior numbers = more than double speed?

She can cover tha distance by running

Hundreds of people trying to pull her leg makes it far harder to dodge. Possible, but far harder. Sshe will get hit at least once, and getting by someone 3x stronger will hurt her a lot.

But to stay at a distance to be far enough away to dodge, he has to be as fast as ruby to keep that distance. Gamabunta is not as fast as ruby.

@Kep Not when she can fly to avoid them, split herself into three parts to avoid them, and create a tornado to destroy them

She is 400m to 4km away here, she can't blitz. If she tries to cover the distance, Gamabunta will always be ahead due to the starting distance between them.

Kepekley23 said:
She is 400m to 4km away here, she can't blitz. If she tries to cover the distance, Gamabunta will always be ahead due to the starting distance between them.
Ruby is faster than Gama

Yeah. I recall you saying earlier that she didn't need to use up her Aura amount or something to use it-- I will assume you mean it's a power that comes from having Aura as an ability. Still, I don't really buy the ability not costing any stamina, so I will assume it costs as much to do basic actions as it does to use this power.

The sheer numbers of Naruto's clones-- realistically, up to 1,000 at once, maybe 2,000-- would definitely make her able to get hit, and, as I said, that's game. Because it's one thing to dodge 1 Naruto that's 2x slower than you-- another thing to dodge 2, then 200, then 2,000-- it becomes impossible if they're all diving at her with Rasengans. They're closer in speed than you might think, yes, Ruby is 2x faster than him, but in matches like this, especially if it essentially comes down to stamina, we essentially just remove their super speed and compare it like this.

A peak human is 2x faster than an average human, and, well, if people can dodge her bullets, and she can tag those people without any set up to stop them from dodging-- just strike them clean, her bullets can't be much faster than her, logically speaking, I guess...? Fiction.

Anyway, a peak human difference isn't a speed blitz for one person, just a disadvantage-- and Usain Bolt might be able to outrun an army, but not blitz them all safely. Her semblance-- iirc, she could use it to basically barrel through a clone army at top speed like she did during that food fight to her friends. But she would get hit eventually. She's not outlasting Naruto stamina wise, or overpowering Gamabunta, and if she gets out of her intangibility and Naruto is able... Done.

It's close though. 4.9/10 for Ruby, Naruto gets the rest the other times, 5.1/10... Oof... A good match.

Since when does blowing 5 people away with that make you able to blow 500? That attack doesn't have the feats for Naruto's clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back