• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose Vs. Kurapika

I think kurapika should take this with her chain jail being the main reason. It would nulify rubys arua which would i belive make her only weapon bullets and the range could be delt with by healing and nen. voting kurapika

Pretty sure there close enough. ok so correct me if im wrong But aura comes from the soul while nen comes from life energy/aura and can give each character a unique set of skills and protect from Damage. Right

Kurapika cannot use Chain Jail on someone other than a member of the Phantom Troupe. If he uses it on Ruby, he will die.

Unless we assume for the sake of the scneario Ruby is a part of the Phantom Troupe(Witch I don't think we can do) he can't and won't use it.

@WeeklyBattles Dude this is literally verse equalization

"attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses"

Kurapika can Read the op

Desmiondo said:
Kurapika can Read the op
No, I don't think you can do that. Ruby is not part of the Phantom Trupe. As per the condition Kurapika set for his Nen ability, he will die if he uses either ability on anyone other than a Phantom Troupe member.

Yeah no, thats not verse equalization, thats like making Ki and Chakra the same thing even theough theyre not

I mean... speed is equalized, and Kurapika is much, much stronger then Ruby. So Kurapika with one punch would probably turn Ruby inside out.

So let's say, for the sake of arguement, Chain Jail doesn't work. Kurapika does still have Judgement Chain, so if he sets a rule such as "Do not use a scythe" Ruby's toast. It's been seen that her hand-to-hand skills are lacking, and Kurapika kicks her ass.

Vote Kurapika.

Also pretty sure Aura would count as the same as Nen through Verse Equalization. Very similar, and a magic power source is a magic power source is a magic power source.

Back