• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Hidan

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Ruby rose 2
Hidan by theimortal-d4r2eiz

VS.

Round 1:

-Speed equalized, in character

Round 2:

-Speed not equalized, Bloodlusted

Don't know how will this work as Hidan has the ability to not die from even decapatation. Actually then again, Ruby could still win by incapatating him, so there's that.

This battle was actually done before with different rules. I gave my vote to Hidan that time since they were in character, so round 1 stays the same (Hidan)...

Round 2 Ruby cuts him to pieces pretty easily.

Do we add this to Ruby's victories then? Since unless Hidan gets a sample of blood from her he isn't doing jack shit to her at full speed, especially with the Cross Clips.

Reppuzan said:
Do we add this to Ruby's victories then? Since unless Hidan gets a sample of blood from her he isn't doing jack shit to her at full speed, especially with the Cross Clips.
Not nearly enough input

Round 1, Ruby has no real way of keeping Hidan down for good, but she could incapacitate, and I don't think either would go all out to begin with. She's... slightly smarter? Could go either way. Round 2, however? Not only is the latter not a problem, Ruby now has a sizeable speed advantage. Not to mention, a semblance and her gun, two things Hidan isn't particularly used to dealing with. I'll vote for Ruby Rose as the winner.

I don't know enough about Ruby Rose to judge a winner, but after looking at both profiles, I think Hidan would win this. Kakashi is MHS and Hidan was easily fighting against him and even seemingly overwhelming him. I don't know why Hidan is still labeled as HS because of those reasons. Just my opinion on the matter

Perhaps, but in order to actually do anything signficiant he needs to land a hit on Ruby, which is easier said than done. Sure they're in the same hypersonic range, but in terms of sheer agility and manuverability Ruby far exceeds him as seen in the Red Trailer. In addition, Ruby's Aura would make it harder for Hidan to draw blood no? (the only person really seen bleeding in the series is Jaune to demonstrate Aura). Of course, if it's a fight to the death then Ruby has trouble killing Hidan due to his zombie hax. Then, as stated in the first scenario, I'd give it to Hidan.

Hidan takes both rounds. Ruby doesn't know about Hidan's insta-kill blood curse. In the first clash, Hidan would get Ruby's blood on his blade. The only way for Ruby to win, is to kill Hidan in the first clash, which i don't see happening, due to equal AC/Durability and Hidans immortality.

Back