• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RPG Revenge: Samus Aran vs The Godwoken

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Have a mercy comment

Godwoken is haxxed, but that range man. You sure that's correct? Because that alone kinda destroys any chance Godwoken had.

Samus should take this via scan visor, aeion abilities, FAR superior range, being resistant to a couple of godwoken's abilities, ice beam, and armor bypassing.

Well the game plays out in multi-dozen meter areas, and until he gets outside of gameplay feats the Godwoken's range sucks. However teleportation is still a thing, and the Godwoken can even use Teleportation to bring enemies to them (I should say them, since the Godwoken is actually a couple people that can be the protagonist).

So far I haven't found a "shook the world" statement or anything. A random skeleton can shake the ground several meters away by laughing (and he is way weaker than the Godwoken), but I have no idea if that can be scaled up to a serious Godwoken. Probably too assumptive.

Isn't shaking the planet only an '''Island level''' feat? The Elder scrolls calc that scales to multiple verses seems to say so. Also the reason Yu Yu Hakusho character aren't '''Planet level'''

Pretty sure that if they can planet bust they would have planetary range

That makes sense. I added it along with the new upgrades. Those upgrades don't affect this version, though, so only range became what it should have been in the first place.

Back