• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3

The Sentinel's blast misses you by a inch. However, it's shape begins changing, and it begins to grow spikes.

[The Sentinel has now copied hardening]

"That was close" I say a bit saracastic, I being looking for a way out while still paying attection to the robot.

[None of us are Mutants so it shouldnt attack us]

I reach out the numberogies again and see what happens if i use Mabufu against the sentinel, and i use it against it if i see that it works.

Overlord775 said:
I reach out the numberogies again and see what happens if i use Mabufu against the sentinel, and i use it against it if i see that it works.
You can see the robot put being visibly harmed, unable to get out of the way. It's seems that it's durabil has increased, but it's size in combination with hardening has lowered its overall speed.

Hl3 or bust said:
I continue to fire Micheal at the robot while actively working to stay out of his line of sight while backing up
The robot manages to dodge most of the blasts, but it's lowered speed let's you get a hit in, blowing off its left arm

The robot is quickly frozen by mabufu, but the ice is clearly not enough to keep it down. You've bought some time however.

"Alright, now my army keep it at bay!" I follow my team in running.

[since it's slower because of hardening+ ice, they should be able to hit it]

The two soldiers spear it through, cracking the ice, though injuring the now one armed Sentinel. The Sentinel uses its increased strength to hold the two back, and takes out one of them with its eye beams.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"My final soldier, aim for the eyes!"
The last soldier manages to score a clean blow at the Sentinel's eyes. Flailing, it manages to hit it back, but only lands two strikes due to its lack of perception.

Back