• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 2

"Very well."

A glowing light envelops Jack.

[Jack's bufu is now mabufu and is 8-A. That's not the only affect, but it's the only noticeable one for now.]

"I leave the rest to you."

Though most of you can't see it, Jack gets a glimpse of a woman's face before the light disappears, and time resumes.

[I know this is a moot point niw, but if I had gotten the power, soul Micheal have gotten its NLF paer?]

I run back towards the woman, rapidly firing Emperor as i do so

I take a look at our enemy and think "It's time to test out put my new power."

"Mabufu !"

As i shout the word, dozens of ice projectiles shoot out from my body and hit Ivy's vines, which are instantly frozen solid and turned in to ice scupture.

"Cool."

Due to my full sprint, i've gotten to 100 meters from the woman and continue to fire Emperor, having fired around 200 shots already

[Im guessing your going to offer this again and you dont want to spoil it]

I start backing away and firing water blasts at the vines.

PsychoWarper said:
[Im guessing your going to offer this again and you dont want to spoil it]
I start backing away and firing water blasts at the vines.
[I have frozen solid the vines and they can't move, so why are you attacking them ?]

[no, we would, we'd just hope to ******* god that it doesn't happen like that]

[I should give the GM position to Swathing for a while ovo]

[The only thing I would ever be concerned about is the combined efforts of Rapid and Swathing]

[you ******, you planned this

you are the SD

I WILL FIND YOU

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS
]

[I'm the SomebodyData?]

Back