• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 2

The shots connect, doing some damage, but the wounds seem to be healing by plugging themselves up with a plantlike leafage.

A massive barrage of vines erupts from the ground and blocks the lightning

Hl3 or bust said:
"That was not as stressful as i thought it would be in all honesty." i whisper to myself while trying to catch a breath
[Top 10 things said before dissaster struck]

I begin backing away as I start firing lighting around at her from different angles and directions, when I have one second left I try to use my lightning to blast away the plants in the area.

The vines block most of the shots as the body walks towards you. One bolt connects, frying off her arm, but it's quickly replaced by some sort of vine

Hl3 or bust said:
I stop at aroind 250 meters to catch my breath and see that the woman's body is caught up with everyone else
[I think I should have slowed her down for the rest of the group, since I was only slowly walking away, and she was only slowly walking forward.]

The bullets connect, but do little to damage her and are quickly healed by plants.

A torrent of vines, the size of a skyscrapers, erupt from the ground to hit all of you.

Suddenly, everything stops.

[Only motion was stopped and we were still conscious?]

While everything is stopped, I take a moment to catch my breath, then look around to see how everyone else is doing.

A voice speaks, clearly female, but filled with more power then you could imagine, the pressure being felt with every word.

"I see you struggling with this self proclaimed goddess, my children. Unfortunately for you, her blood has fused with the earth you walk on, and she can't be truly killed, not anymore. Fortunately for you, her being is a affront to existence, and must be wiped. I will lend you the power to do it, but it will cost you."

Monarch Laciel said:
"What if we take her off the earth? Like that giant in Greek Mythology?"
"I doubt that will do anything for you now. Her body is merely a vessel for her will at this point. The only option is to take my offer."

"My offer is simple. Give yourself over to the side of the light for all eternity and I will grant you the power of victory."

Back