• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 2

"The light is all that is good in this world. You would merely give your soul to that which is good. As for revealing myself, that will do you no good, but I shall."

A blinding light appears, nearly searing your eyes.

"Only the chosen can see my true form."

I squint, but it looks more like a glare. "Lady, I work for the port mafia. My job is literally described as the "guardians of Yokohoma's night". Bombing, smuggling and murder are all part of my job description. Unless you have a very different standards of "good" to normal, I don't think that's going to work out for me"

"Even the cursed can be offered repentance. You have no other option in any case, do you. It may not be you, but someone must take it."

"Yeah!! Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light, as the quote goes. How do we know you're any better?!"

Monarch Laciel said:
"Yeah!! Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. How do we know you're any better?!"
"Faith is the greatest attribute man must have. Without it, one becomes nothing more then dust in the wind."

"I don't know... an eternity seems like a bit much. What if I just lend my soul to the light for a little bit and decide later? You know like a free trial period. :)"

I say this with the full confidence and naivete of someone who thinks it might actually work.

"So… can we define good here? What sort of stuff does a good person need to do? What do they need to not do? Are you allowed to kill someone if they're threatening to harm you? Are you allowed to steal if you're starving? Are you allowed to swear? Are you allowed to rick roll people? Are you allowed to kill a killer? Are you allowed to do something bad for a good reason? Are you allowed to do things for no reason? Do you have to be explicitly good, or is not being bad enough? Can anything ever be truly good? In the end everything we do just brings the world closer to it's inevitable heat death, are we all world ending disasters? Should we all just stop existing? What about this? What about that? Blah blah blah blah blah…" I finished all my questions and existential crises tens of minutes later.

Blahblah9755 said:
"So… can we define good here? What sort of stuff does a good person need to do? What do they need to not do? Are you allowed to kill someone if they're threatening to harm you? Are you allowed to steal if you're starving? Are you allowed to swear? Are you allowed to rick roll people? Are you allowed to kill a killer? Are you allowed to do something bad for a good reason? Are you allowed to do things for no reason? Do you have to be explicitly good, or is not being bad enough? Can anything ever be truly good? In the end everything we do just brings the world closer to it's inevitable heat death, are we all world ending disasters? Should we all just stop existing? What about this? What about that? Blah blah blah blah blah…" I finished all my questions tens of minutes later.
"Mortal's cannot be given such important information on morality and its true nature."

Yobobojojo said:
Monarch Laciel said:
"Yeah!! Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. How do we know you're any better?!"
"Faith is the greatest attribute man must have. Without it, one becomes nothing more then dust in the wind."
"Yeah, faith is also the reason that every religion eventually just became full of nutjobs who can't listen to basic logic." i reply

"........Are you 'Oh yeah, I'm totally an ally. Muahahaha! I'm actually evil and you're all idiots for not noticing, even though you all actually noticed and just couldn't do anything cause it's a game!' kind of guy?"

yay, gods came to help.

"I accept you offer light goddess. Bless me with your divine power"

I say loudly and with determination.

I'm not a priest, but i kinda know how this power bestowal sheninigan is supposed to look like and this sure look like it.

"Yeah, faith is also the reason that every religion eventually just became full of nutjobs who can't listen to basic logic." i reply

[ovo]

I look at Baki in the face and tell him

"It seems only one of us can have the power, so can you just agree about me getting the power ?"

[BTW, I want to just let you know, but this'll give me some level of narrative control over your character, so don't take the choice lightly.]

[never take things from glowy strangers guys. You're likely on drugs and if not, probably going to be mindhaxed]

Back