• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 2

"True but one big forest over here doesn't be mean everyone on this entire planet is dead. The existences of so many universes should prove that anything could be possible."

"You were one of the people who decided to trust the glow stick, weren't you? It said it itself, this lady was the very planet we walk on. And didn't that plant say it too. That we were the only thing in the way of her 'perfect world' where only plants lived and humans were all gone."

DragonEmperor23 said:
"True but one big forest over here doesn't be mean everyone on this entire planet is dead. The existences of so many universes should prove that anything could be possible."
[You guys really like your philosophy discussion ovo]

DragonEmperor23 said:
"You're not wrong, but that doesnt mean we that we shouldnt assume the most logical stance until proven otherwise."

"My original stance was that we didn't know how much influence she had here, but after reconsidering the events that transpired I have come to the realization that it would have been extremely difficult to convince someone that murdered billions of children to do something."

You keep walking south for about half a mile, until you come across a large cave. There's a faint, red light that can be seen radiating from it.

The source of the light seems to be a ornate, metal rod, impaling the ground. It seems to exude a sort of attraction, almost as if it's drawing you in.

Overlord775 said:
"Oh, a shining cave."

I activate Numberology and go check out what's inside the cavern.
You can see Anton grabbing the rod. A faint shaking appears.

At this point, the pull disappears on everyone, except for Anton, on whom the pull begins to multiply exponentially.

Yobobojojo said:
The source of the light seems to be a ornate, metal rod, impaling the ground. It seems to exude a sort of attraction, almost as if it's drawing you in.

Jack's weight pulls me down to the ground while I mutter "Obvious... Need to get away" and try to crawl out of the cave

Back