• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 2

[im actually looking forward to Rapid being unbanned tho. That we we can finally complete Low 1-B Zexal]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
[I aint yobo cuz I know torlikoff IRL and tried jumping off a bridge when Jayden died, no thats not a ******* joke I actually tried that]
[am i bad person if i'm fighting back the urge to make a joke about this?

only Torlikoff can confirm that, but thats ****** dude]

All the attacks connect, completely destroying Ivy's body. The plants continue mobpving however, and it's quickly reformed by leafage.

Suddenly, Jack's hands start glowing.

I get within 10 meters of the leaf woman and fire off several full power Micheals, destroying the landscape in the direction as far as the eye can see

I back up while firing more Micheals and firing Emperor to try and by whatever the **** Jack can do more time to happen

Using numerology, you dodge all the plants and manage to get in close enough to use your power.

A blinding light appears, and slowly, Ivy is consumed by it.

When it finished, Ivy seems to have disappeared, and the plants are motionless.

"Ivy has been sealed away for all of time. I congratulate you on your work."

The voice in Jack's head fades away.

I break into a full sprint away from the lady as both of my attacks stopped happening and so i don't accidentally hit Jack, who is charging the leaf lady

"I fell like.........firing off so......many of those things.....may not have been......the best idea for the planet." i slowly say

Hl3 or bust said:
"I fell like.........firing off so......many of those things.....may not have been......the best idea for the planet." i slowly say
"She liked those plants, so just think of it as giving that lady the middle finger." I say looking at the complete lack of anything in the plant lady's former rirection.

"Nah, it's a fuckload less that, and more the fact that every time i fired that attack i saw a vision of a ******* planet getting it's surface stripped clean off." i say to Blaire after catching my breath

"I dunno, but it's way more physical than mental, since i have to ******* yell some assholes name for it to work apparently and the planet thing is probably just me being crazy." i respond, looking around to see if theres even anything else on this shithole of a planet

"How unfortunate. We may have been allies if you aren't so arrogant, Ms..... I don't remember your name. I'm so sorry."

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
"How unfortunate. We may have been allies if you aren't so arrogant, Ms..... I don't remember your name. I'm so sorry."
"If you and Anton had tried to talk to her instead of tring to murder her, she may have been more co-operative."

"She literally said that those weren't carnivorus plants, she was just wanted to ask a few question."

I repond to Anton with an angry tone.

"That doesn't mean they couldn't have killed us. Besides, i'm pretty sure that she would have tried to kill us anyways based on the way she was talking."

"I'd say we keep walking south, since i can't see anywhere else from inside this field. Hopefully there isn't anything worse than her here."

"She killed everyone on her planet to make them fertilizer. She decided we needed to die because we were capable of breaking out of her vines. A peaceful solution wasn't an option." I say heading towards what we've assumed to be south with the rest.

"Dude, even in my wierd ass universe there's only like 1 plant anywhere near that big, even with all the funky shit that goes on."

Back