• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 2

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
"Oho, We're trapped. Looks like we need a bit much force for this mission. Crying Warmonger!" I increase my power to free myself from the vines.

[ok, so we can basically only escape if i use Micheal, which will either strip the planets surface off or kill all of us

k then]

[Didn't see that. Well, not like any of us know how strong/what CW is, so them trying isn't out of character.

In that case, someone whose character is science smart could suggest this: have Leone get pure water in between us and the vines and have Blaire vaporize the vines. Pure water is completely non-conductive so we wouldn't get shocked. I can't have Blaire suggest it cause she dropped out of middle school, and Psycho's character never got any education so he can't suggest it.]

[i'm geneuinely tempted to try and use Micheal, but Blah's plan has less of a chance of killing us....but also has a chance of just not working. Besides, you have 6-C lightning regardless, you'd just atomize the water on contact]

[If the lightning is being conducted through the vines it shouldn't too heavily affect the water. It may be 6C lightning, but it'd be dealing with a big AoE of vines and wouldn't be conducting through the water, so it'd probably/hopefully be okay. At the very least it wouldn't instantly electrocute us. The burning vines left might hurt a bit, but it's better than us being crushed to death by 7A squeezing, which could pretty easily happen here.]

[Though it has to be very pure water or you're all screwed.]

"Eh? Doesn't water conduct and stuff?"

"It seems you can't even escape a simple set of vines. How pitiful."

You can hear a voice talking to you, clearly that of a woman's.

"Carnivorous plants? You really are idiots. You don't know anything about plants, do you? I shouldn't expect much from filthy humans like you though. I haven't seen any for years. So what brings you filthy creatures to my perfect world?"

Hmmm. It seems like this person is just trying to hold us rather than strangle us... so how about I do this!

I turn into a huge tiger, forcing the vines to expand outwards to avoid cutting me in half. Though I'd regenerate even if it did cut me in half.

Then I turn back into a humanoid (still tigerish though) and jump free of the now-loose vines

"Azure Grimoire!" I used Azure Grimoire before I ran out of time, releasing a barrage of soul damaging attacks amped by Crying Warmonger.

"Hmm... this one is smart. You're all too much of a risk to keep alive.

A bunch vines appear out of the ground, only to disappear, revealing a woma, glowing dark blue.

"You are all a affront to this perfect world. I was given the power to realize my dreams, to snuff out all of humanity, by the blue ichor, by the cosmic blood. I am a goddess now, and I will kill all of you to make sure my world stays the perfect paradise it is!"

The plants are clearly harmed by the Azure Grimoire, and that seems to force the woman to release you. However, she manages to use her plant to move out of the way of the blast before it can hit her.

I follow the woman with my head, slightly leading my blasts before they run out, summoning Emperor and firing a few dozen shots, aiming for her head

The woman easily dodges and blocks the attack, getting hit by one shot of Emperor. It's clearly painful, but she keeps moving regardless.

"Enough! I will tear the life out of you!"

Suddenly, more vines appear from under you, enveloping you again.

"Since you didn't mean to sully my perfect world, I'll give you the gift of quick death."

Adrenaline kicks in, and i fire off way more shots than i can count, only seeing them again when they seem to be mere inches from her eyes

The plants are easily evaporated, but more come to take their place.

"I'm not making the same mistake twice!"

I wait until she's distracted with dodging and blocking faster attacks than mine, and then use my cat-like feet padding to silently move into her blindspot. Once there, I summon Harpe.

"Ah! Shit! What's happening!"

The woman feels the burning fire that isn't there. The vines grip on you loosens. It may be the best time to try and escape.

The simultaneous blows of Emperor and Harpe completely obliterate Ivy's head, the blue blood spraying all over Amanda. The vines release everyone, dropping them to the floor. It seems her death has killed off her plants.

"Gross"

I wipe the blood off my face, then the blade. I let Harpe go and it disperses back into spiritual form.

"That was not as stressful as i thought it would be in all honesty." i whisper to myself while trying to catch a breath

[Considering she is massively hypersonic, I'm glad she was distracted by the illusionary fire, cuz I'm only hypersonic+]

Suddenly, a blue glow appears from Ivy's blood, and her body begins to glow. Suddenly, the headless body begins to pick itself up, and plants begin to grow again.

Back