• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#2)

EASTERN TEAM

Snake and Harleen are unresponsive. Even if they wanted to help you, their bodies have been drained almost entirely of nutrients, they wouldn't have any energy to do so.

[You're on your own for now, time for you to navigate.]

"Looks like they aren't waking up. I've got no choice. I'm gonna have to find the others." I go through the corridors and hallways that we went through to find the room we came from, planning to go to the Western exit to find the rest of the group. [Surely I remember route we just took to get the lab, right? I mean it happened in less 30 minutes ago.]

EASTERN TEAM

Vergo demanifests, leaving Highway Star available to do whatever it wants. With so much distance though, Brian is seemingly fine for the moment.

He enters the room where the group separated and heads for the western exit, but just before he crosses the doorway into the hall... footsteps.

Turning around reveals the disembodied feet which compose Highway Star, roughly 10 meters away from Brian. They charge towards him at 60kph.

"You can't escape my Highway Star! They'll teleport and follow you until the end of the world!"

"******* hell!" I go through the doorway and slam the the door shut in Highway Star's face. "GUYS! HELP! WE NEED HELP!!" I shout hoping somebody would hear me while running away as fast as I can. "HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPP!"

Standuser081 said:
"Looks like they aren't waking up. I've got no choice. I'm gonna have to find the others." I go through the corridors and hallways that we went through to find the room we came from, planning to go to the Western exit to find the rest of the group. [Surely I remember route we just took to get the lab, right? I mean it happened in less 30 minutes ago.]
[ugh]

"How big is this hallway again? I feel like we've been running forever, and I know for a fact that the vamp dude's wacky spatiomanipulative bullshit has ceased... Has it? Is it like a perm thing or a temp thing?"

"******* hell i've already lost like 30 years of my life from stress alone and now i gotta deal with even more shit." i think to myself as i run back down the hall

Standuser081 said:
"******* hell!" I go through the doorway and slam the the door shut in Highway Star's face. "GUYS! HELP! WE NEED HELP!!" I shout hoping somebody would hear me while running away as fast as I can. "HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPP!"
Just as Brian finishes his sentence, he feels several punches to his back and shoulders. Highway Star whispers into his ear, "I've got you now, bastard!"

Brian immediately feels drained of his energy, struggling to even walk at a slow pace.

"you really wanna **** with me supernatural dude? Well prepare yourself for my ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE!!!!"

I succ air in a manner lewd, kinda like in a Brazzers video, of course I have never watched such myself per not having the money to do so, not to mention the inability of real pron to arouse me.

I ready myself

"No... U!"

While running I go next to ryan and quietly tell him "You know if you use TBM at high enough heat there there wont be anything left(I gesture to Jaydan) and we could just say he got lost or ran away"

I glare at Dedric before saying "The joke was funny until you told me to straight up murder a kid. How about you **** off?" before manefesting TBM and directing him towards HWS, while avoiding Jayden as he flies through the air.

The Burning Man envelops the disembodied Highway Star in flames... but to no avail. The feet seem unaffected as they quickly and thoroughly begin to drain Brian, not stopping until he is an emaciated husk of his former self.

"Idiot! Not even your flames are enough to stop Highway Star! Not to mention any damage you do manage to inflict won't be re-directed back to me! My stand is one in a million!"

Suddenly, the feet stop moving as fast as they once were. It seems the flames are restricting or slowing it down in some form.

"W-what? Impossible!"

"Damn I was only joking... wait you said you where going to shoot him earlier, guess only you can joke about killing him" I move away from Ryan.

"maybe, maybe not. Although me being the only to even do anything so far is kinda annoying on several levels." i say to Dedric, slightly annoyed

Hl3 or bust said:
"maybe, maybe not. Although me being the only to even do anything so far is kinda annoying on several levels." i say to Dedric, slightly annoyed
[Wait im confused what do you mean^]

Ignoring Ryan I summon sabretooth and send him to HWS.

[And im guessing its dedric your annoyed with or somthing else?]

[the idea was that my guy was annoyed by the fact that no one else ahd done anything when Brian appeared looking like skeletor, got even worse when HWS appeared and when HWS started taunting us

although me missing a word probably didn't help so i don't blame you, plus theres the fact that not many people seem to be active rn, which limits how much can really be done]

Torlikoff said:
[Wait, why would the damage not be reflected?]
[Because Crazy Diamond punching Highway Star did not affect Yuya at all. It's an automatic type stand, similar to Sheer Heart Attack]

[I'd like to point out that Sabretooth fighting HWS is kind of a waste. He can probably smell where the user is hiding. Not to mention he's already pre-occupied by The Burning Man]

"Y-you bastards! If you don't call your summons or whatever off of my stand, I'll really drain him until he dies!" Highway Star threatens as he absorbs Brian's nutrients.

Back