• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#2)

Yuya reaches into his pocket and pulls out another auto-injector. He tosses it on the floor.

"That's the cure. Give it to the friend who you injected with poison. If you give your other friends some water and calories, they should be fine... the key is in the reactor room. Najenda is waiting for you all."

Yuya chuckles, "You won't be able to convince me that I'm wrong. I was willing to risk my life for this operation from the start."

"Josuke... everyone. I'll see ya soon."

He turns the gun towards himself... and pulls the trigger.

BANG!

Blood flies across the hallway painting it red. His lifeless body collapses onto the floor.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"Can I eat his corpse, stands can be transferred by cannibalism right? Its not like Oku knows..."
"if you try, I WILL KILL YOU"

i say to him with the most pissed off face you can immagine.

The ground shakes once more.

Jeffery massages the bridge of his nose, eyes closed. "I'm going to ******* kill you soon enough, Jayden. Let's just ******* go already."

Your group injects Brian, and cared for the others whom were also rendered unconcious. Fifteen minutes later, your group is back in operational order.

Everyone is caught up on the current situation. Snake rubs the back of his head. He turns towards Dedric,

"How about we use your servant to see if he can smell where any reactor room is? Combined with my intel, we should be able to find the key."

"My dad tried beating me to get that point across, now he's a cripplrino despacito and whenever he shittalks June I can just flex my functional legs and he stfus. kinda got off topic there but point is, wanna be a cripplrino? Then don't fuckcito with this brorinobolio"

"did he find anything? Wait is Sabretooth even male? Like I mean from a bio perspective yes, but what if their biology lies conflicting to their gender? Didyouevenasktheirpronouns?"

"I know he probably would, I just wanted to ensure that I wasn't exacerbating dysphoria, one of which I know he doesn't have thanks to your response right there, one from him would be preferable, but I don't wanna die"

My chest constricts, I feel my airways deelongate in girth PER the constriction of my chest.

"Is anyone having a hard time breathing? Only me? Okay"

Sabretooth begins sniffing and starts providing information to Snake, whom then updates it in a tablet of sorts, creating the whereabouts of the key.

Eventually, a final product is produced and Snake announces "Alright.. I know where we're going. It's not too far from here, let's go!"

The group takes off and navigates several corridors and other rooms without getting caught from security. Along the way you've noticed several dead bodies of the personel that work here.

You finally arrive at a large pair of metal double doors, already cracked open. Inside the room is, like the name implies, a giant reactor of sorts in the center of the room, railings surrounding the room for spectators. The reactor is around 100 meters equi-distant from both the entrance and the railings around the room, with only one small narrow bridge directly to said reactor.

In front of the reactor is the familiar short haired women, whom you now know as Najenda . She holds a small glowing purple object in her hands, and she glances at your group as you enter the room.

"Um... Hi! Hope we're not bothering you, we just wanna talk. You up for diplomacy? Perhaps we can all talk bout our origins? Mono e mono?"

Her face looks indifferent, much like this: -_-

I really don't wanna do this, I REALLY don't wanna do this. I take off my sweatshirt and the shirt that lies underneath, revealing a black binder veiling mounds that I don't wanna make mention of.

Give me some use you worthless body...

"Girl to... *Girl*" I say, with a snide so fervent that it could puncture through one's self worth and reveal a loathing ferventmost.

[This has been planned since point one my (INSERT PRONOUNS HERE). Didn't wanna shoehorn it so I waited for a female villain in order for the revelation to bear use to the story, Jayden's arc, and the team]

"What the heck! Im trying to be diplomatic here, this REALLY doesn't help defuse the situation my insert pronouns, my as in you, sorry if you don't get that"

ProfessorLord said:
[gotta keep the game engaging somehow ovo]
[makes sense considering the fact that we managed to kill Izraf, who's FAR more powerful than Najenda and actually has some hax]

"you know what fine! We can do this the killy killy diey diey way, even though I exacerbated my dysphoria TRYING to be diplomatic and nonbloody. Okuyasu Manifest! Use the hand to generate a vacuum pulling me towards this lady WHO I COULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETELU DIPLOMATIC WITH"

I'm visibly cringing and feel the actual, genuine need to apologize to Najenda.

"End my ******* life." i whisper to myself

[Wait who are you pulling? This would be a good idea if you did it towards Najenda and we could gang up on her.]

"... You could have still done it the diplomatic way" I say watching jayden attack. [Damn torlikoff really doesn't like najenda]

Najenda sighs and looks back at the glowing object in her hand.

Snake realizes what it is: "That's the key!" he quickly draws his weapon and points it at Najenda, Jeffery quickly does the same.

Tears begin to roll down her eyes.

"I'm a hardened warrior... an assassin, I've killed hundreds of people... and yet I still can't bring myself to harm anyone else." she fiddles with it some more.

Snake yells, "We don't want to hurt you! You don't know what you're messing with, that thing you're holding is dangerous! Let us help you!" he reasons.

Najenda pauses for a moment, considering his offer. "He's told me what you guys have been supporting... you've been destroying these universes. Even god doesn't want you to live."

The Hand isn't close enough to draw Najenda towards Jayden, there's a gap of at least a hundred meters between them.

"I can't kill all of you... you're too strong. I know you'd probably be able to kill me before I could react, huh? I guess I give up..." tears begin to roll down her eyes some more.

"So I give up. I won't try."

Najenda holds the key in her hand, her arm outstretched with her head turned to the side.

"I heard a voice bitching in my head bout how this whole thing needs to be engaging, now I ain't sure if that's a ghost talking or my own brain, but they won't shut the **** up so I'm doing this to do so! THRY WONT STFU!"

"Well lets apporch carefully this may be a trap again, also lady I dont know who you think we are but its porbably for the most part wrong."

[I kinda feel like we are the bad guys and miram is evil and using us]

I begin to walk towards the center of the room while saying "I'm sorry to tell you but....... whatever that guy told you about how we were destroying universes is total bullshit."

"waitshitshitfuckfuckstopstopSTOP, somebody stop me from colliding into this person of unknown pronouns! They show remorse and I don't wanna **** THAT UP!?!!?!??!?????!!!!!"

Back