• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP - Game of the Flies: Neo Rebirth Registration Thread

A certain individual has summoned you to take part in a social experiment, your desire to take part being irrelevant. They have gifted you with supernatural abilities and placed you, and several other unfortunates, on the planet Earth to see how you and the ordinary people of the world interact. Though considering who's in charge of this experiment there is no doubt something else afoot.
----

Pick two Characters and a Power from profiles on the Wiki that are High-level or lower based off the lists below.

*You can't ask for Physiologies or similar things as Powers if they would give you most of the Character's abilities.

*All Player Characters will be immune to Hax that takes control away from the Player, such as Mind Control, Fate Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, and other such powers.

• Haxless
  • Low - Situational hax. Low hax is one's that have a condition to activate, e.g. Forced Spirit Fission, Curse of Jashin.
  • Mid - Hax that is hard to deal with, but can still beat by someone who is Haxless. Mid is usually simple hax that is easy to dodge and simply ignores durability, e.g. Power of Destruction, Rasenshuriken.
  • High - Hax that is incredibly hard to beat without a similar level of hax or resistances, but not impossible. High is usually hax that is hard to avoid and contains more complicated mechanics than simply ignoring durability, e.g., Gluttony, Ribbon Trap.
  • Very High - Hax that when used can ignore distance to immediately win a match against someone without protection. Nearly all thought, vocal, gesture, and sight-based hax that isn't Low are Very High, e.g., All Fiction, Hakai.
  • Godly - Hax that will always beat someone without hax or resistances. Nearly all passive hax that isn't Low is Godly, e.g., The Almighty, Ten Crowns.
Note: Certain Hax such as Hax that grants 10 different Hax or which every Player resists will be raised or lowered a level

• Haxless - Accelerated healing (Low to High-Low)
  • Low - Healing from fatal damage (Low-Mid to Mid)
  • Mid - Healing from pieces (High-Mid)
  • High - Healing without solid parts (Low-High to High), limited Attack Reflection/Damage Redirection, limited Resurrection, and Elemental Intangibility
  • Very High - Mind/Soul-Based (Low-Godly), Physical Invulnerability, Power Nullification, Attack Reflection/Damage Redirection, Soul-Based Intangibility, and Supernatural Luck (No means of offensive)
  • Godly - Concept-Based (Mid-Godly), Acausality Type 3, Nonexistent Physiology Type 1, Abstract Existence, and Immortality Type 9
  • High Godly - Complete Erasure (High-Godly), Acausality Type 5, and Nonexistent Physiology Type 2

----

• Name:
  • Description: (Image or Text-based)
  • Characters: (Two Characters from the Wiki)
  • Power: (One Power from a Wiki Profile)
  • Statistics: Everybody has Multi-City Block level in all starts and High Hypersonic+ Speed

----

[https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Overlord775/Sandbox Sandbox: If its not in the Sandbox you don't have it in the RP!]

Game Thread

Last edited:
Name: Viola Willow

Species: Human

Height: 5'9"

Characters:

Power:
  • Noctis' Power of Kings (Warping, Phasing, Telekinesis)
  • Also Ascalon and Excalibur are treated as the same weapon and I have wings lol

7cf32224e6d77fbe58a866ff3c239b79.png

Last edited:
Artoria and Acqua are fine
Endbringer physiology isn't allowed because of the core sheninigans

BTW, if you want to have wings, you can just have them, you don't need to have a power for them

Aw so I’m stuck with edgy anime characters? Trust me the crab ain’t gonna be as memed in practice.
Can I just replace the OP light novel guy with kingler?

You asked for Big Crab
i don't really think i have to explain why it sounds like a meme character

Anyway, Kingler is allowed and get another power, you can be a crab without having a power for it

you do realize that there many other crab characters in thw wiki much better than Big Crab, right ?

I only added him for fluff since the other guy lacked all of the things a Crab would need on his profile, if you really want I can replace the large one.

Kingler has everything that the Big Crab has minus Stealth Mastery and Large Size 1 (When not Gigantamax'ed), which Crabs normally don't have

@00potato

On second thought, could you please make a character that isn't a litteral crab ?

I'm asking because it wuld be extremelly hard to basically impossible to implement a character like that into the plot

Is it ok to have a multitude of hax that aren't High at face value but then set them to the High level or downgrade them?

Say I had a friend named Caliborn, and he was OP in his OP form. But, I use his weakened OP form and restrict everything I need to, all the hax that don't fly well, etc. And then I downgrade all his remaining hax to High. Would this work?

you can't downgrade hax, only restrict it, also the limit of restrictions on a character is 3, 4 at best

Ok, so the type I want is undetermined (ie it doesn't say what it does to Type 3 concepts, just that is has it) so can I say it uses it for creation?

Back