• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Game of the Flies: Neo Rebirth Game Thread

In the last chapter of the Game of the Flies:

• The Nemesis has awokened, ripping his way out of the Earth and mesivelly wrecking it
  • Something inside the moon has awokened too and seems to be fighting against the Nemesis
  • Flesh monsters have appeared on Earth
  • A resistance of god-empowered people are fighting against the hordes of machines
  • Beezelbub is unpleased

Registration

Sandbox

@CripplingDepression

As he enters, he would see that a carnage has happened inside the building, with blood and gore spread around the ground.

On the side, beside a desk, he would see a figure, a deamonic form made of neboulous darkness with white dots where it's eyes should be, underneath it two bodies.

@Listentomyrhytm

As he walks furthe, he would arrive at a somewhat half-spherical room, the walls being composed of flesh, with veins and arteries being visible in a several points, all held up by a bone-dome.

At the opposite side of the entrance to the chamber, there lies ... a person ? More specifically, it's a 16-year old looking boy with black hair and pale skin tone, it's lower half being fused into a conical protrusion of flesh coming out of the bone-pavement.

"Hello there."
He says, his voice being a mix between a normal boy's and the noises of a Mongoose, while he also making an odd smile.

@Homdertalia

Her soul vision would see ... nothing, absolutelly no wavelenght.

"Another worm, how many to those pompous idiots need to sadisfy themselves ..."
The """Man""" mumbles to himself, irritated, as he signs then actually revolges word to her.

"Insect, you've brought here by the gods as a part of an experiement by the gods involving superpowered people, but since they are so greatly incompetent i, the Demon Lord Beezelbub, jave taken over the experiment. Does your little brain understad ?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

Suddenly, another of the monstruosities enters inside the building, though it's much different from the rest, seemigly much more rational and more human-looking than any other you met before, in fact looking more as if covered in the anamalous flesh than it being part of it's body.

@Dragoonseraphim
[Thust require more information to resolve the two remaining riddles ?]
Second Riddle:
"A long time ago, yet never, but also now;
Nothing was nowhere, but also everywhere; Nothing existed, but yet everything existed;
So back there wasn't a where or a when; Then it happened, change was born;
and everything moved, everything started expanding."

Third Riddle:
“When the universe breathes it's last breath;
When all light as long extinguished;
When all everything is reduced to it's lowest;
It will have reached it's maximum point,
a world of stability and nothingess,”
Eternal emptyness"

Brusel notices the boy... and looks a bit disgusted at first but tries to pay no mind, as that would be... rude. "Hello!" He responds, by waving his hand.

@Oliver

[Sorry for not responding to you, because of certain circumstances i am not able to continue yyour part of the story right now]

@Listentomyrhytm

"Hehe, hey sir, could please tell me who you are ?"
The ""Boy" asks, while tilting it's head to the side a bit.

@ZephyrosOmega

You wake up in an empty white void, an endless space with no floor, walls, or ceiling.
You can't remember how you got here, and all that exists in this empty space is you and a woman in front of you.
The woman's presence is gentle and inspires a sense of awe unlike anything you've ever felt before, and furthemore a soft and warm glow. come off from her, holyy in nature.

"Hello o summoned one, my name is Jeanne D'Arc. I'm sure you have a lot of questions in mind about our current situation, so please ask anything you need or want to know."

4fc779afb3fec02125463117611a248a.jpg

While the knight woudl have attacked this sudden appearance on sight, her gentle demeanor and name makes her reconsider.

"Jeanne d'arc... The legendary knight of orleans? What's going on here... Am I dead?"

"Oh yeah! Guess I should introduce myself, the name is Brusel... and I assume you're the one controlling those tendril thingies...?"

@ZephyrosOmega

"Worry not, for you have not died. This white void is an extra-dimensional area, a place outside of space-time that overlaps the universe you've been summoned into."
Jeanne explains.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Yes, it was me indeed, thanks for the healing by the way."
The thing replies.

@Oliver

[Soon™]

@ZephyrosOmega

"You've been brought here by Higher-Order Beings, entities that exist above and beyond the boundaries of reality itself, though i do not fully understand the reasons for them doing so beside it apparently being an ''Experiment'' of some kind."
She explains.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Ehehe."

The boy smile too ... though, it's kinda creepy because you know, it's an half-flesh monster.

@Homdertalia and @Dragoonseraphim

[Are you two still in this ?]

Brusel tries to pay no mind to the creepiness. "So... you have a plan to deal with those things or should I rush in and try to destroy them?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

The humanoid beast takes a martial art stance.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Well-"

Suddenly and out of nowhere, the room shakes rather violently, as then a tunnel opens up behind the ""kid"".

"Oh oh, boss wants to talk to you."

@ZephyrosOmega

"Here."

Jeanne responds, as with a wave of her hand, she make appear an what you can only slighty realize is Earth because of all the destruction that happened to it, a giant steampank-mechanical being having bursted out of the planet.
Another thing to note is the moon, which is vastly closer than normal ... and also has giant tentacles coming out of it.

The metal and flesh entities are fighting to the death, throwing a great many of attacks against each other.

Lastly, she would notice one more weird thing, which is that on roughly the opposite side of Earth where the mechanical beast is the land is completly colourless, like as if something had trasmutated most of the North America into a black and white manga. This part of the planet seems to not be damaged, unlike the rest.

@ZephyrosOmega

"While it may look hopeless, it is not, for i have a plan, but to enact it i require your aid, so will you be willing to help me save this world ?"
Jeanne responds.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Suddenly, the creature leans foward and immidiatlyy appears to your left side, almost as if it used a teleportation tecnique but actually no, as it then as quickly throws a side kick to your head.

@Listentomyrhytm

As you pass through, the tunnel's entry point closes behind you, though right before it happens you can faintly hear something from the room.

"... be cautious."

"Okay... Brusel, stay calm, just keep going..." Brusel says to himself, as he slowly moves through the tunnel, being a bit afraid but remaining mostly calm.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[Which weapon are you using ?]
[Also fix that wording, i can't even understand half of it.]

@Listentomyrhytm

As he proceeds fwards in the long flesh tunnel, he would realize that the path closes as soon as he passes.

He would then arrive at the end point, as he would find himself in a giant room, easilly a few kilomters across, in it's center and taking up 30% of it iscolossal flesh pillar covered in eyes, while 72 smaller pillars are sprouting out of the walls and floor.

The eyes are all focused on him.
latest

"Welcome, small one."
The pillar says, it's voice being odd and unpleasant, as each of it's many mouths said the words, but each in a different tone and volume in a seemingly uncoordinated mess.

@ZephyrosOmega

"I am grateful for your cooperation, now for the plan."
"You see, while normally it would be impossible for you to beat beings of such a scale, they both have a weakness we can exploit, their power core, which if destroyed would greatly harm their essence and force them to leave Earth to recover."

Jenne explains, as she dismisses the projection of Earth, as those of two orbs appear.
linden-stirk-fleshy-orb-still-02.jpg
orARmXI.jpg

"Normally, their power cores would be protected by inssurmantable conceptual defences, them having been awekened only recently means that they are still extremelly weakened, their defences low and thus vulnearable.
Jeanne explains, as she then waves her hand and makes the two projections explode in clouds of "dust."

"Unfortunatelly, this is only a temporary solution, but it's the best we can do at the moment."
She further adds.

@Overlord775
(I don't have infinite bullets because the enemy don't drop items or no are entities that use Argent energy [that's the reason why I'm searching for an armory] so I'm on Devil trigger to cause Speed blitz to the monster that attacked me

Brusel tries to ignore the feelings of discomfort.... and him being a bit grossed out, but it shows on his face a bit. He waves, nevertheless. "H-hello there"

@ZephyrosOmega

"First, there two things i have to give you."
Jeanne says, as she materializes a white orb and a necklace with a cross.

"The orb will provide you with an endless pool of energy to draw from, as swell as giving you access to crucial factors for the mission, meanwhile the cross will allow us to comunicate once you're in the world."
She explains.

@Oliver

[Don't worry about that kind of stuff, you have enough of both of those resurces to not risk running out any time soon]

The first few hits connect, but then the creature powers up too, which furthermore heals his injuries, as he counters the following blows and afterwards goes into counteroffensive, quickly pulling out two katanas from his sides and doing an X slash towards Samuel !

@Listentomyrhytm

"We know why you came here-yes-to escape the Nemesis' fury for your attack-yet your doing was what undid the last seal-yes-your shameful actions have brought great ruin to this world-Noises of angry laments in Alto Clef."

The flesh pillar says, it's the different voices making out a resemblance of a phrase in their collective.

@TheDarkSide857

You find yourself surronded in almost complete darkness, as if you were inside some sort of small container or shell, large enough you have only a very little room to move
Your memory is hazy, having no recollection of how you got there or why, your body feeling strangely strong and your soul different.
In front of you, you may catch glipse of a very fickle light passing through the front of the coffin of darkness that you are in.

@Overlord775
good)
Samuel is surprised by that, but dodge the cut, then pulls out a pair of daggers for hand-to-hand combat. Although he could use a Chainsaw and tear the monster apart.

You find yourself surronded in almost complete darkness, as if you were inside some sort of small container or shell, large enough you have only a very little room to move
Your memory is hazy, having no recollection of how you got there or why, your body feeling strangely strong and your soul different.
In front of you, you may catch glipse of a very fickle light passing through the front of the coffin of darkness that you are in.
Once he gains his bearings, Pzyko takes note of his surroundings and assumes he is in an enclosed space. A jagged blade made out of black energy and glowing red at the edges starts to form in his right hand, before he raises and utilizes it in a brutal swing into the air in front of him where he saw the light, assuming that he might need to break out of the space.

Last edited:
Brusel looks a bit confused, unknowingly of what they meant, however... he needs to apologize, if he did something wrong as they say. He gets on one knee and bows down his head. "I... apologize for my actions."

@CripplingDepression63 @Dragoonseraphim @Homdertalia

[umh, just want to make a final check if you three actually left the rp or if the notifications glitched]

@ZephyrosOmega

"I pray for your mission to go well."
Jeanne says, as Viola is then teleported to the world, arriving in a seemigly normal montanous landscape.

The "Seemingly" would be instantly shattered, as when she looks to her left and taking up most of that part of the ""sky"", she would see the Earth, meanwhile to the right and also taking up most of the visual, she would see the flesh-infested moon.

She was on a piece of crust stuck on the surface of the metal entity, thousands of meters away from either celestial bodies, standing on an rock island in a sea of cogs and brass.

"i'm sorry i couldn't bring you right next to the entry point, but with the limited influance i have in the world i could only menage to bring you in an area close to it."
The saint's voice would radiate from the cross.

@Listentomyrhytm

"The crime you commited is of the highest degree-death is the sentace-yet redemption is possible."
The pillar speaks.

@TheDarkSide857

The coffin dissipates into nothingness at the slightest application of force, as you find yourself an endless space with no floor, walls.

In front of you there's a throne, on top of which sits a figure, displeasement and irritament apperent in it's face, which's mere presence inspires fear and disgust unlike anything you've ever felt before, and along with this is a constant annoying buzz in your head, like an annoying fly that you can't swat.
Furthermore, there's several spots around him, where the very fabric of reality seems to have rotted away, holes in which several odd places and odd individuals, human and not, can be seen in a manner akin to displays.
it's looking towards you.

latest

"I'll do anything for that redemption!" Brusel quickly responds at that, a bit scared... but mostly wanting to make up what he did wrong.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Using the momentum of his previous attack, the creature's left leg jets up towards Samuel's chest, as the force of the kick creates a spatial distortion in the air flow creating a powerful draconic-like upwards wind current around the physical attack.

Samuel is sent flying and crashing into a wall, now he was angry, so after recovering he ran and prepared for a stab with his left dagger

@TheDarkSide857

The coffin dissipates into nothingness at the slightest application of force, as you find yourself an endless space with no floor, walls.

In front of you there's a throne, on top of which sits a figure, displeasement and irritament apperent in it's face, which's mere presence inspires fear and disgust unlike anything you've ever felt before, and along with this is a constant annoying buzz in your head, like an annoying fly that you can't swat.
Furthermore, there's several spots around him, where the very fabric of reality seems to have rotted away, holes in which several odd places and odd individuals, human and not, can be seen in a manner akin to displays.
it's looking towards you.

latest
Oh, great, it's Beez. Pzyko moaned to himself. Unlike the others, he was a demon after all, and therefore knew this figure in some capacity. What was swelling within him could best be described as a combination of annoyance and dread.
He took a tentative step toward the throne and called out:
"What do you want me to do this time?"

@ZephyrosOmega

[uhm, you there ?]

@Oliver_de_jesus

The abomination swings it's left sword, countering the dagger stab with it, while winging up it's right up to prepate a powerfull thrust with it's other sword.

Though, now that he's close to the creature enough to properly look at it, he would realize that on bettwen it's shoulder blades sits something, a bulge of flesh with what look remotly like eyes.

@Listentomyrhytm

"To accomplissssssh this-YOU MUST BE PURIFIED-abbandon the wickeness and allure of the Nemesis-Revert to our domain !"

The pillar speaks, as Brusel would feel his feet sink into the flesh, like if he was on quicksands.

@TheDarkSide

[i require more time to write the responce for you]

Back