• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1

Something seems to cloud your clairvoyance when you use it near the door. However, you can make out a vague understanding of what lies beyond each door. In the first door, you will find some sort of bones. The second will lead you to some sort of plant area. The third will lead you to some sort of combat.

[No, I wanna see the bones. I'm curious on what is happening there. Also we're probably gonna get wrecked if we try combat.]

[i have some stupid levels of dura-negging and a 7-B sword for when it doesn't trigger

i'd say we're mostly good unless we fight someone way out of our league and they have minimal hax for my to use to ignore their durability]

"It seems something is interfering with my futere sight, so i wasn't able to get a clear picture, but here's what i found out:

In the 1st room there are bones.

in the 2nd one there are plants.

and the 3rd is guaranteeded to contain enemies."

I then say with a slightly worried tone.

"Which one should we choose ?"

"That and the bones......they sound like obvious traps, but so obvious that whoever made them would know we'd know they're traps and not make them traps......and i'm rambling."

"Well I mean ones guaranteed combat and the other is a room full of bones, then theres just... a room of plants? It just sounds to off"

"Eh, it's fine."

"Well, from what i can tell, theres an equal chance of either the bone and plant rooms being a trap, so i'd rather take the obivous fight that we could prepare for."

Blahblah9755 said:
[Yobo, I can't completely tell, are we, in fact, at the end of the hallway?]
[Rather than making jokes about Yobo's bad grammar, could you make your character do something ?]

[Rather than making jokes about Yobo's bad grammar, could you make your character do something ?]

[That was intentional tho]

"Maybe not want it, but it's something we can at least be better prepared for than a 50/50 chance of a potentially deadly trap."

[@Overlord I am writing something, it just took a bit of time.]

Since I was still conscious, I tried moving the liquid I'd melted into. I'm not sure how, but it's working. I manage to move some of myself towards my bag of leeks, and try to grab one. When I try to grab it, part of me accidentally goes into it, entering through its veins and filling it.

I try a few more things, and I manage to get a grasp on what I'm doing. I form a piece of liquid into an arm and begin trying to push the goo together with it, and reform my body. It takes a while, but I'm back to normal. I need to catch up.

[Looks like I'm gonna be moving a bit behind you guys since I wasn't in a position to move when you did, unless Yobo does something like make it so the plot only progresses when we all gather. In which case I'll insta catch up.]

"That doesn't seem like the best idea to me. Sure, there's a chance of a trap in the other 2, but assured combat seems really reckless to rush into."

"Did you not even listen to me? I said that it's better to go for something guarenteed in this case because you can definitively plan for it."

I get off the Go-Kart and then de-summon it.

I'm not good with difficult decisions, so i'll just wait for the others to decide what to do.

"Alright so lets agree to go into the combat door but lets take second to think of a plan before we enter"

Back