• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roxas (Kingdom Hearts) vs Star Killer (Star Wars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is an interesting match up.

Both are monsters when it comes to stamina with Roxas basically doing nothing but fighting everyday and Galen being trained (IE basically tortured) by Darth Vader for years.

With speed Roxas is around FTL and Galen has the force to keep up with him.

Strength and striking power goes to Roxas

Powers is a little harder since a lot of magical abilites can be reproduced via the force.

As for the most important question of can a lightsaber cut through a keyblade? Well yes. Since in Birth by sleep Ven's keyblades breaks when frozen and hits the side of a cliff so a blades of plasma which is as hot as the sun should be able to cut it as well. But it doesn't really matter since he can resummon it. Kinda like archer and shirou from fate stay night.

So the fight would be them clashing blow for blow attack for attack. It would take a while since both are known to take large amounts of punishment and keep going. While Galen would be using his force abilities to try and weaken Roxas then strike him down using his personal style of combat but whenever he would cut Roxas keyblades he would resummon them. Meanwhile roxas would be on the offensive for most of the time not letting Galen taking a break but would also use his light magic for AOE attacks and spells to try and surprise Galen.

In the end it would be both tired and on their last legs knowing that they couldn't keep things up. I think it would end in a mighty finish with Roxas on top with his limit break.

Hmm... this is actually a difficult one to comment on, as both characters are very powerful and a good match for each other, well done.

Force Hax is one of Starkiller's best bet, with Kingdom Heart's magic is certainly not to be underestimated, and that Striking Power for Roxas... i don't know.

I'll give it to Roxas for now.

President35JFK said:
As for the most important question of can a lightsaber cut through a keyblade? Well yes. Since in Birth by sleep Ven's keyblades breaks when frozen and hits the side of a cliff so a blades of plasma which is as hot as the sun should be able to cut it as well.
That only ever happened in the Secret Ending of KHII, his Keyblade does not actually shatter in Birth by Sleep.

Overall I'd give it to Roxas due to a general speed advantage.

I don't see the keyblade breaking in birth by sleep but the secret ending does. Welp keyblade won't break that easy

Roxas is a bit too fast, too powerful, too tough for Starkiller. He's got his force hax, but it's not going to be enough against an enemy like this. Casting my vote for Roxas.

I did not see any wins in ether ones victories and is don't know if anyone still cares ether but if it helps

in actual game of birth by sleep the keyblade does not break so i would go by the finished product rather than a sceen from a ( at the time ) an unfinished game. And roxas doea have healing magic and in the games without drain aura or some other kind of outside means i remember star killer haveing a way to heal hislmself

I'd say Starkiller wins tbh. All of Roxas' attacks are energy-based, which Starkiller can repel, absorb, or reflect. Roxas holds the speed advantage here, sure, but it's basically useless against someone who knows your every move before YOU do.

Pretty sure Roxas has no defence against organ-destruction, throat-crushing, or any other dura-ignoring Force abillity. Basically, Roxas is fighting an up-hill battle here. And if Starkiller can remove, destroy, or strip away Roxas' Keyblades, he's basically helpless. Starkiller and Roxas are pretty tough, but only Starkiller is a seasoned and skilled swordsman, and actually employes strategy sometimes, unlike Roxas, who just rushes in and tries to overpower his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back