• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rowena Macleod (Supernatural) V.S Scarlet Witch (MCU)

Rowena

Rowena MacLeod is an extremely powerful witch, and the mother of Crowley, who was originally named Fergus Roderick MacLeod. She is also the grandmother of Gavin MacLeod and is of Scottish descent. She was one of the main antagonists of Season 10. In Season 11 she continued her efforts to gain...

Scarlet Witch (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Wanda Maximoff is a native of the Eastern European country of Sokovia who grew up with her twin brother, Pietro. In an effort to help purge their country of strife, the twins agreed to undergo experiments with the Scepter under the supervision of HYDRA. They achieved superpowers as a result...

Rowena Macleod no longer needs the assistance of a Coven for the diminishing spell, which is capable of injuring the avatar of ni omnipotent beings significantly.

Does Scarlet Witch, like, speed-blitz and AP stomp? She has 6-B magic and Relativistic+ speed

Despite Rowena's lower listed AP, it's actually far higher than Town Level, likely it's at least Moon Level. Rowena's power is strong enough to significantly damage the avatar of a being more powerful than Chuck Shurley, who is the Abrahamic God of Supernatural.
Rowena is also fast enough to react to a bullet.
As I watched Wanda's fight against her opponents, I didn't see anything much faster, if at all, than what Rowena can do? How can her attacks be relativistic when I can see them?

Despite Rowena's lower listed AP, it's actually far higher than Town Level, likely it's at least Moon Level. Rowena's power is strong enough to significantly damage the avatar of a being more powerful than Chuck Shurley, who is the Abrahamic God of Supernatural.
Well, she's currently listed as 7-C. So unless you made a CRT to upgrade her, she caps at 7-C, while Scarlet Witch scales massively above 6-B
Rowena is also fast enough to react to a bullet.
<<<<Relativistic+. Even 2016 Scarlet Witch has a feat on a similar level
How can her attacks be relativistic when I can see them?
How can DCEU General Zod be Sub-Relativistic when I can see his punches? How can Paramount Sonic be Relativistic when I can track his running? How can DCAU Flash be Speed of Light/FTL when I can track his running? How can Kratos have Infinite speed when I can see his punches?

You can literally apply that to any character in visual media. If I'm not wrong, this is called Cinematic Time
Cinematic time generally does not equal the time passing in the story. Often, it passes at different speeds as the time in the story or completely leaves out time-frames. That is done for various reasons, such as making movements which should technically be indistinguishable to the naked eye, visible to the viewer.

Well, she's currently listed as 7-C. So unless you made a CRT to upgrade her, she caps at 7-C, while Scarlet Witch scales massively above 6-B

<<<<Relativistic+

How can DCEU General Zod be Sub-Relativistic when I can see his punches? How can Kratos have Infinite speed when I can see his punches? How can Paramount Sonic be Relativistic when I can track his running? How can DCAU Flash be Speed of Light/FTL when I can track his running?

You can literally apply that to any character in visual media. If I'm not wrong, this is called Cinematic Time
Is it really against the rules to be accurate as possible to the source material? Now sure you've proved your point about cinematic time, so I guess to make the fight even speed can be equalized.

If it IS against the rules for some bizarre reason to be accurate to the source material like it seems, how about the fact that Rowena has the Book of the Damned, she can still damage ni omnipotent beings with Attenuare?

Is it really against the rules to be accurate as possible to the source material? Now sure you've proved your point about cinematic time, so I guess to make the fight even speed can be equalized.
It isn't, but based on how her profile currently is, this is a complete AP stomp
10-B, At least 8-C with Spells, up to 7-C, Far Higher with the Book of the Damned
If you think she should be higher, make a Content Revision Thread to upgrade her
how about the fact that Rowena has the Book of the Damned, she can still damage ni omnipotent beings with Attenuare?
Irrelevant, since Book of the Damned currently only scales far higher than 7-C

SBA assumes that you're using Scarlet Witch's strongest key, aka Multiverse of Madness, who scales far above 6-B and has a ton of potent hax

It isn't, but based on how her profile currently is, this is a complete AP stomp

If you think she should be higher, make a Content Revision Thread to upgrade her

Irrelevant, since Book of the Damned currently only scales far higher than 7-C

SBA assumes that you're using Scarlet Witch's strongest key, aka Multiverse of Madness, who scales far above 6-B and has a ton of potent hax

Okay please define far higher, because far higher could be anything from High 7-C to 1-A?

Also, I finally get it, Scarlet Witch is not the same as Wanda Maximoff.

Okay please define far higher, because far higher could be anything from High 7-C to 1-A?
Here is the definition of "higher"
This should be used to denote a character's weapons, techniques, or attributes that are much stronger than their base level, but still within the same tier. For example, a character that is Solar System level but has an attack that multiplies their power by 100 times. In this instance it should be written as “Solar System level, higher with that ability or technique”.
There's no specific definition of "far higher" on the wiki, but it should follow the same stuff as "higher", which means it still caps at 7-C, but on a much greater level that whatever her normal spells scale to

MoM Scarlet Witch is "At least 6-B, likely far higher". That would mean SW scales so far above 6-B that she might even be a higher tier:
Furthermore, higher may also be used to denote a case where the character is possibly or likely a higher tier, but to what degree is not specified. This is specifically referring to cases such as “At least 4-B, likely higher” or “At least Solar System level, likely higher”.

Last edited:
Here is the usual definition of "higher"

There's no specific definition of "far higher" on the wiki, but if it follows the same stuff as "higher", that means it still caps at 7-C, but on a greater level that whatever her normal spells scale to

MoM Scarlet Witch is "At least 6-B, likely far higher". That would mean SW scales so far above 6-B that she might even be a higher tier:
okay thank you. Something's wonky about that definition to me, but I get it.

Back