• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meruem, Roshi moon feat is PIS, Roshi would have the exact same fight Netero had.

Netero is the hunter x hunter Roshi.

The perfect match for Meruem would be King Piccolo, IMO both are evenly matched.

Unless Meruem can either dodge or withstand a small city level attack and withstand hypnosis, I don't see Meruem winning.

Is their intelligence a factor? I believe Meruem is far superior in this. Also If this is post rose Meruem he should be able to read Roshi's movements before he makes them. If it is, I'd have to give it to the king. Otherwise Roshi should win due to superior stats.

GTgokussj4 said:
Roshi is a master in martial arts so is that a factor.
Netero was too, the number 1 in earth, just like Roshi/kame sennin used to be, and, it didnt do much for him against Meruem

i really want to say meruem btu oroshi destryoed the moon which is million times stronger than old-mans-rose-explosion, and hunterxhuinter is already the quality version of dragonball but nevermind this, i still vote for roshi, at least only if he can successfully fire the blast, if not (which is possible since meruem is incredible fast) than it would be meruems win ^_^

in short: if meruem can come lose to roshi he should win, if not, than its roshis victory :)

According to their pages Meruem is actually faster, being "At least" Hypersonic+ whereas Roshi is at Hypersonic+ in his max power form. If this wasn't enough, Meruem also has his photons which allow him to instantly go to anything they touch and, as I said earlier, would also let him read Roshi's moves before he made them. His DC and durability should also be enough being about the same if not better than max power Roshi. Also, Roshi's hypnosis technique would take more time to work than he could afford based on his profile: "-Saimin no Jutsu (Hypnosis Technique): Roshi can hypnotize others, although it takes a while to work." Given all of these things, my vote stays with Meruem.

^i agree with everything except that meruems destructive capacity and durability are higher than roshis... meruem never showed a feat as large scale and destructive as meruems and meruem already nealry died becuse of a "something-similar-in-destructive-scale-as-a-atom-bomb" , i dont think that he has much of a chance if he recieves roshis most powerful attack head on :)

HGreatestSin said:
^i agree with everything except that meruems destructive capacity and durability are higher than roshis... meruem never showed a feat as large scale and destructive as meruems and meruem already nealry died becuse of a "something-similar-in-destructive-scale-as-a-atom-bomb" , i dont think that he has much of a chance if he recieves roshis most powerful attack head on :)
That is a fair assessment. However, I never stated that Meruem's DC and durability were higher than Roshi's (at least that wasn't my intention.) I was simply implying that if their pages are something to go by, it can't really by concluded who's is higher Roshi's each being "At least" small city level and Meruem's durability being City level and DC being "Presumably" City level. For displaying casual small city level feats. That's why I said they were "about equal" in these stats. Giving Meruem more credit for being confirmed city level whereas Roshi is only small city level. Assuming they were both equal in these, Meruem still has the speed advantage and photons.

Also, the Meruem who nearly died to the "atomic bomb" was pre rose, who would definitely lose to Max power Roshi without a doubt.

^valid point, i also think that they are rather equal(but not in their speciality(respectively: speed and destructive-power)), at least a h2h fight between them would surely be a aweome fight :)

I still give the edge to Meruem, he´s the result of an entire nation effort and absorbed inumerous fighters and abilities.

Roshi is an equal to Netero from my point of view, and Netero could fight for a while, but was only enough to stale Meruem a bit.

Post-Rose Meruem is around light speed with his photons technique (can move instantly to anywhere his unleashed photons come in contact with), that should be enough speed to completely blitz Roshi.

@Rivenx360 : He doesn't teleport actually, he physically moves that fast to reach the point his photons came in contact with.

Fastsword88 said:
@Rivenx360 : He doesn't teleport actually, he physically moves that fast to reach the point his photons came in contact with.
Okay, it's not teleportation, but are you saying he moves at light speed when he uses his photons?

Now this no longer a stomp in Roshi's favor, but a battle wherein Meruem is up against an opponent that uses a feat which is either 7.4 megatons or 31 megatons. In the first case, Meruem's Low 7-B key can take it head on toe to toe in terms of power. In the latter, Meruem's 7-B key is more optimal and allows him to be at a disadvantage... but Roshi is a merely very experienced man.

Meruem is so ridiculously intelligent he can explore patterns on someone's style when their miscalculations are so slight that they cannot be called biases, and foretell what they're gonna do next, as well as what breaches they're gonna open for attack, and guide them towards vulnerability. He can use Ko and such to make his AP greater in detriment of durability and can do this perfectly so that the weakness generated is cleared before Roshi can try to attack him (basically, by attacking Roshi exactly as Roshi is vulnerable and Meruem can use Ko and charged attacks that sacrifice the aura on the rest of his body, yet go unpunished)>

Meruem takes this old man who is merely experienced. Low-diff, for nothing Roshi does will work on him due to sheer massive gap in intellect and skill.

You guys are overestimating Meruem's application of intelligence. He literally took thousands of hits from Netero before he was able to land a single hit back on him. He also failed to beat Kogumi in the many games they played.

Netero's attacks have predicatable patterns because his 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva is restricted to certain movesets, but Roshi has no such restrictions with his abilities.

Roshi has many techniques for dealing with Meruem before he has a chance to figure Roshi out.

Meruem may have high intelligence but he lacks experience, which Roshi has a lot of.

I have to go with Roshi.

How the hell did you even managed to find this thread from 2015 and not conclude is a necro is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back