• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a hard one...in experience the gem is faaaar superior, as she is at least A LOT off years old, but iron man is More smart...well...

Iron man can fly so...i think that you should unable iron man fly, or he can simply bombard her whit all kinda off explosives...

I'm not sure who has the AP advantage here, honestly. Iron Man scales from Thor's feat, which is much higher than Garnet's (who Rose scales from), but he was only able to really scratch Thanos, while Rose totally curbs Garnet.

Also not sure if this is on there or not but she should have limited attack reflection with her shield, Steven was able to reflect lasers with it

@Paulo Problem is he can't make it if he takes too much damage, whereas rose can keep making shields indefinitely

i think that iron man is smart enought to notice the big gem on her belly, he will probably think that is her weak poin and probably like, whit the swords that he used agains thanos pierce her?

Implying Rose is just going to let him get near her gem

She puts up a bubble, shield, or blocks with her sword, or hell she just jumps away

Rose has the skill and experience advantage, stamina advantage, multiple ways to ensure Tony can't get close enough to hit her gem, better regen, and potentially an army of plants on her side

All Tony has is a potentially slight ap advantage, better range that gets countered by rose's defenses, and and a shield that, while far more durable, won't last as he takes damage over the course of the fight.

still, i think that Iron man fly is better than any rose jump ability, and Tony even if he is not as esperienced as Rose he is more smart in the battlefield...

Smarter on the battlefield than a gem who led an ragtag army against an entire planet that outnumbered them by several hundred to one and was far more technologically advanced, with even veteran soldiers like Jasper who was quite literally created to be the ultimate quartz warrior that fought against Rose's armies developing a respect for her tactical skill in combat?

Voting Rose for weekly reasons.

Iron man is not really that smart on the battlefield, at least not compared to someone immortal who did all those things Weekly just stated, besides, she also have her sword, which could defend or even deflect the repulsors (Correct me if I am wrong), and is not like Rose will be waiting for Iron Man to hit her gem.

Wells, I would no say that he is that unexperienced, he foughts guys like Thor and Thanos who a couple of hundred years of experience, he also defeated Ultron ho had all tje knowledge of human history throught internet. His info analisyse should help him a bit against Rose's fighting style.

Rose ain't doing any chip damage to a 5-A shield in any point of the battle, at all, let alone fully destroying it...

Just to be clear.

And Tony isnt doing anything to an At least high 6-A shield and bubble either, only problem is the more damage tony take the less chance he'll have to use his shield, whereas Rose can just summon it as much as she wants with no consequence

Sorry but, you made a strawerman (I think?), I never said that Stark would break her shields, just responding of what you said about his shield not lasting.

Also, where did you got that Tony can't constantly use his shield? Even if the shield gets damaged (Which I doubt), he can just simply regenerated with the nanomachines.

Hmm? I was just making a comparison of them both having shields that neither can break through

Yes he can regenerate using nanomachines but the more damage he takes the less nanomachines he has that can be used to regenerate it, the same with the rest of his suit, the more damage he takes, the less he can regenerate

I see.

But, the nanomachines are not lost forever actual, he can still reasemble them, he din't in one point because he had his atention to Thanos that was too close him while he was semi-naked, its more like it must to be done manually...

4x advantage isn't "Slight"

And pretty much all of Pearl's ranged attacks are completely laughed off by his shields

Who is that a response to?

Rose is comparable to Hessonite who can oneshot baseline High 6-Bs

Pearl isnt in this fight

All of his shots get laughed off by Rose's shields or outright reflected

About AP.

Rose is superior to Garnet, who is 68.076 Teras (High-End) by just shapeshifting.

Iron Man can tank several hits from Thanos, who effortlessly crushed the Tesseract that is 226.773 Teras (High-End) and easily defeat Thor who is 392.356 Teras.

Iron Man at minimun is 3x times stronger and at maximun is 5x.

@New Actually, Rose is comparable to Hessonite, who can oneshot Sugilite and Sardonyx, who are both immwnsely superior to Garnet

Rose defeated Hessonite on her own, who could easily stomp all of the Crystal Gems at once (which are all somewhat comparable to Garnet), as well as one shotting fusions (who curbstomp Garnet easily), Rose also defeated an entire group of light warriors all by herself, and even one Light Warrior can fight characters like Sardonyx and Sugilite (which again, make Garnet look like a total joke), and keep in mind Garnet's 6-B feat was as casual as it can be. Being stronger than Garnet is not even nearly enough to give him any significant advantage here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back