• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosario+ Vampire Upgrades

I am assuming the feat that you are talking about is the last one in which case this would put moka at small town level then i think, but moka is already small town level+ so i don't see how this is an upgrade unless i am reading the final result for the calc wrong.

Actually the results are for inner Moka, and the Calc is City Block to Multi City Block

You should specify which version of the character you want to upgrade, would this apply to her sealed or unsealed form? I am assuming unsealed.

Doubt you will get much input seeing as i don't think much people know of rosario vampire, so i think all you will need is 1 or 2 admins to ok this.

Not knowledgable on the series, though if Blue is okay with the calc I believe it would be okay.

Back