• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosario to Vampire MHS upgrade (Season II)

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
I don't know everything about RtV, but I was hanging on another wiki and I saw a guy post those scans, so credits to him.

This scales to the god-tiers.

1. Raika is stated to have the ability of lightning, something that "no one can see through."

2. According to Raika and the narrator of the series, he is the embodiment of lightning, which lives in the skies and hides from mankind.

3. He is stated to be able to "teleport" to anywhere electricity can flow.

4. And, finally, one of the characters flat-out describes Raika as having a speed of 150 kilometers per second

And Ruby, a mid-tier, was able to react to Raika. (I also couldn't find this one in English)

This would upgrade the god-tiers of the series to Massively Hypersonic, since 150km/s is one of the lower lightning speeds.

I'll try to find some translations, which chapters are these?

The lightning one is in Portugese (according to google translate at least), but Google translate isn't all that reliable.

Well, since it is my mothertongue, I'd like to say I know it well.

She says "Thunderbolts travel at 150km/s. If Raika can travel at the speed of what he controls, then..."

I mean these are just statements, I don't recall them having feats even near MHS.

It's still just statements, with no real showing of the statements. They can keep saying characters in One punch man have "infinite power', but it will never be put into the profiles. Rosario + Vampire is barely Supersonic+, and I had to scrape feats from obscure chapters. They don't have any feats of there own that is even Hypersonic, let alone MHS.

Infinite power is blatant hyperbole though.

This on the other hand seems really cut and dry. I agree with it.

Typically, I'd agree with needing feats. Statements can only go so far without anything of the sort being shown. And MHS is certainly a far cry from supersonic+.

However, in that panel provided, she's literally reacting to said attack. That showing combined with the incredibly consistent statements does it for me. With statements as consistent as this, one showing is really good enough to prove such. I agree with the above changes.

It's not cut and dry, that's like saying anyone who has lightning powers are MHS. When even if it was a feat, it could be argued for an outlier.

"1. Raika is stated to have the ability of lightning, something that "no one can see through.

2. According to Raika and the narrator of the series, he is the embodiment of lightning, which lives in the skies and hides from mankind.

3. He is stated to be able to "teleport" to anywhere electricity can flow."

-------------------

1. Who is the no one? It should be noted that half the cast is Transonic, with supersonic top tiers. So if they can't see higher end supersonic, it makes sense.

2. That means he has lightning powers and is a hype statement.

3. That's just an ability, it's not speed. That's like saying "He can teleport anywhere water flow"

Also, Rosario to Vampire has a character perform a casual Mach 55 feat, which is High Hypersonic. This further supports this feat.

I don't see how "Lightning travels at over 150km/s" and "infinite power" are like...even REMOTELY comparable. The former is cut and dry, the latter isn't.

"that's like saying anyone who has lightning powers are MHS."

They literally state the lightning moves at 150,000 m/s.

It's a calculation a friend of mine made, I'll translate it later.

Also, you forgot to counter the cut and dry "Lightning travels at 150 kilometers per second" statement that is said to apply to Rakia.

1. Who is the no one? It should be noted that half the cast is Transonic, with supersonic top tiers. So if they can't see higher end supersonic, it makes sense.

He means no one at the time.

2. That means he has lightning powers and is a hype statement.

A hype statement that says Rakia embodies lightning itself.

Typically, I'd agree with needing feats. Statements can only go so far without anything of the sort being shown. And MHS is certainly a far cry from supersonic+.

However, in that panel provided, she's literally reacting to said attack. That showing combined with the incredibly consistent statements does it for me. With statements as consistent as this, one showing is really good enough to prove such. I agree with the above changes.

4. And, finally, one of the characters flat-out describes Raika as having a speed of 150 kilometers per second

Flat out stating the speed doesn't make it accurate. Gin (Bleach) stated his speed was MHS and we don't use it (Yes hes now MHS, but its not from the feat, its from scaling to Ichigo, he used to not be MHS)

My point is that its inconsistent with other feats in the series when the character at their strongest form was Supersonic consistently. I may agree with this when you translate your friend's calc.

Gin's Bankai speed wasn't used because he admitted he was lying about it. This isn't at all comparable.

Is there anything to imply Supersonic is their cap? Because if not this isn't an outlier.

Basically, Touhou casually travels ~6 meters before an explosion can even move, reappearing on a rooftop. The timeframe was calc'ed at 0.0003333s, making the feat Mach 53.

This negates it being an outlier.

Flat out stating the speed doesn't make it accurate. Gin (Bleach) stated his speed was MHS and we don't use it

Because he said he was lying.

Raiku isn't top tier, he's like mid-high tier at best. Alucard who's the strongest villain in the entire series, is much faster than the rest of the cast (Minus Tsukune), and he himself doesn't have a hypersonic feat, he has supersonic feats. Using a mid-tier to scale upwards its dumb, with the top tier themselves don't even feats close to it, it's an outlier.

Read above. Casual High Hypersonic feats are a thing in the verse.

Also, high-end feats aren't outliers.

You said casual high hypersonic feats, but as said you still haven't shown me it. What if the calc is wrong? Translate it and we can continue this conversation. And yes it can when the other feats are that much lower.

This is basically identical to the Irenic thing, and we have discussed the possibility of that being an outlier several times.

I will translate it.

Alrightly then. I will have to go til 3 PM, when you translate it, message me on my wall. My notifications for forum threads are nigh broke, never get them. (Have to use recent activity)

I think the statements can be accepted as they are pretty straith forward, clear and accurate scientifically, but to scale anyone else we need calcs.

She also says it wouldn't be impossible to catch him if she can perceive him fast enough. Which is a suggestion towards her perception speed.

This would be MHS travel speed. That is why the characters in the verse compared it to teleporting. He transforms into lightning/electricity and travels to a predetermines spot

This scales to absolutely no one. Not even himself

Back