• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well if it's fine with Damage and you may I edit the profile with what's currently been accepted by the majority? I'd also like to clean up the profile just a tad bit, the profile can be reduced and improved upon.

It should be Technique Mimicry.

We list it as Technique Mimicry for Garou when he's copying fighting styles.

But none of those are an Abstract concept such as a curse. It's a curse, something that can't be "sensed." in a pshycial sense. Zoro didn't use his vision, he picked the sword up and from there he could tell it was cursed without having prior knowledge about it. I.E can't be equated to sensing auras, ghosts, or anything of the sort.

The feat doesn't really fit the bill for enhanced senses.
Did the same thing pre timeskip

I think that's speaks more magnitudes of Zoro's already monstrous stamina and endurance and Chopper's capability of a doctor. We don't see Zoro ever regenerate on panel, so I don't really agree with that, imo this is more along the lines of "I can heal faster than normal humans can."

@ShadowWhoWalks Healing faster than normal humans can is literally low regeneration: "allowing the character to heal wounds that would normally take days, weeks, or even months much more quickly"

Zoro lost 5 liters of blood and was diagnosed by a doctor that it would take 2 years to recover from, Zoro was shown to be fine in 2 days.

Well if nobody has any further disagreements would it be possible to edit the profile?

* Technique Mimicry (Copied Kin'emon's Fire-Fix style.)

* Aura (Can cause fear in an opponent, induce paralysis and project his aura in a multitude of forms.)

* limited Information Analysis (Zoro can deduce the mechanics behind abilities, find an opponents weaknesses and analyzed a sword to tell it was cursed without prior knowledge.)

* Supernatural Willpower (Zoro can withstand deadly amounts of pain, often losing more blood then human possible. Can manifest his own will to form pshycial illusions that can harm opponents.)

* Regeneration (Low) (Zoro has been shown to heal faster than normal humans. Recovered after losing 5 liters of blood after 2 days, previously his wounds were thought to take up to 2 years to recover from by medical professionals.)

Well if nobody has any further disagreements would it be possible to edit the profile?

* Technique Mimicry (Copied Kin'emon's Fire-Fix style.)

* Aura (Can cause fear in an opponent, induce paralysis and project his aura in a multitude of forms.)

* limited Information Analysis (Zoro can deduce the mechanics behind abilities, find an opponents weaknesses and analyzed a sword to tell it was cursed without prior knowledge.)

* Supernatural Willpower (Zoro can withstand deadly amounts of pain, often losing more blood then human possible. Can manifest his own will to form pshycial illusions that can harm opponents.)

* Regeneration (Low) (Zoro has been shown to heal faster than normal humans. Recovered after losing 5 liters of blood after 2 days, previously his wounds were thought to take up to 2 years to recover from by medical professionals.)
Just a note that it should be limited power mimicry.
Does this seem fine to you?

Sure. I don't really agree with Information Analysis, but if it is fine to everyone else here then the changes listed above are fine to add to the profile.

I'll slap a "possible" in front of his Analytical Prediction then.

I'd just need Zoro's post and pre Time-Skip profiles unlocked.

I agree with Damage. Your suggestions currently seem fine to apply.

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Back