• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro vs Zaraki Kenpachi (One piece vs Bleach)

And? He's still using the 7.5X Value as a basis for scaling in a fight whether it is a versus thread or f&g when that value doesn't apply to In universe one shots
Then don’t use vsbw rules if you don’t want him/her to scale like that…

there aren’t actual rules but your own rules you create which is how the match can even happen in the first place 🤷‍♂️

tho I do believe what he/she is saying, is somewhat bs 😅

I acknowledged that the use of 7.5x as a value is not exactly proper.
That value is only used to determine the gap between two characters based on the value that they scale to.

Character X scales to 5 Gigatons via a calc or another character, while Character Y scales to 40 Gigatons via another calc or another character. The gap between the two is an 8X difference therefore a One Shot.

Character X One Shots Character Y who scales to 5 Gigatons via a calc or another character, Character X does not scale to any other calc or character other than being able to One Shot Character Y. Therefore Character X is unquantifiably above 5 Gigatons.

The 7.5x gap is for versus threads only, we don't use them to scale like onebleachhurricane said, but since kenpachi scales above zoro's AP and then scales up to one shot range, then he should one shot via upscaling.

Obs haki. Zoro has dura stat increase, kenpachi doesn't... Zoro is more skilled and has MUCH better senses... He ain't parring it.
Kenpachi's eyepatch is a speed Ap and durability increase, Zoro's speed increases are only with techniques like shishi sonson, Kenpachi can parry them because he's faster, zoro's observation will help him parry attack against himself but not against preventing himself from getting parried.

You predict when where they parry and change trajectory making him not be able to parry it.

not on the profile...
Kenpachi is faster than zoro's reaction, he can easily adjust to that.
It should be because if his spiritual pressure increase then all his stats increase too not just AP, and AP scales directly to durability BTW, but I will say that two hands doesn't increase his durability.

It should be because if his spiritual pressure increase then all his stats increase too not just AP, and AP scales directly to durability BTW, but I will say that two hands doesn't increase his durability.
You type with mouse as well?

Isn't it Speed Equalized.
As Monkey said it's not in the profile.
Removing the Eye Patch doesn't increase Speed.

You type with mouse as well?
No, keyboard.
Isn't it Speed Equalized.

As Monkey said it's not in the profile.
Removing the Eye Patch doesn't increase Speed.
Why doesn't it? kenpachi could keep up with nnoitora's ressurection after removing eyepatch.
oh btw I just looked at the profile properly and both of you are capping.
Massively Hypersonic (Kept up with Nnoitra Gilga), higher with eyepatch off (Kept up with Resurrección Nnoitra)
Island level (Could stop base Nnoitra's sword and Cero with his bare hand), at least Small Country level, likely Country level with eyepatch off (Took multiple attacks from Resurrección Nnoitra)
The wiki considers the eye patch amp a speed and durability boost not just AP.

Massively Hypersonic (Kept up with Nnoitra Gilga), higher with eyepatch off (Kept up with Resurrección Nnoitra)
Island level (Could stop base Nnoitra's sword and Cero with his bare hand), at least Small Country level, likely Country level with eyepatch off (Took multiple attacks from Resurrección Nnoitra)
Your ability to read profiles is outstanding BTW

Soul Society Arc Kenpachi

High Hypersonic (Kept up with Tōsen and Sajin. Far superior to a 4th seat Shinigami who could react to and block an attack from Orihime) |

Why doesn't it? kenpachi could keep up with nnoitora's ressurection after removing eyepatch.
Attack Potency: Mountain level+, likely Island level (Regarded as one of the strongest Captains of the Gotei 13. Should not be weaker than Tōshirō. Even strong Captains such as the likes of Tōsen and Sajin using their Shikai cannot match him in combat, made Tōsen and Sajin use Bankai and was going to fight Sajin with his Bankai), higher with eyepatch off

First key....
Second key
Country level (Fought against Nnoitra and can cut through his Hierro [it is stated multiple times in a Databook that Nnoitra's Hierro is the strongest]), Large Country level+ with eyepatch off (Can damage a Resurrección Nnoitra), higher with Kendo (One-shot Resurrección Nnoitra)

Your ability to read profiles is outstanding BTW

Soul Society Arc Kenpachi

High Hypersonic (Kept up with Tōsen and Sajin. Far superior to a 4th seat Shinigami who could react to and block an attack from Orihime) |
Oh, thank you.
What do you mean by sending me his key? Are you saying that it needs to say "higher with eyepatch off" for it to be true? Why? When the profile already acknowledges that eyepatch is speed amp too and it's true in the show.
Attack Potency: Mountain level+, likely Island level (Regarded as one of the strongest Captains of the Gotei 13. Should not be weaker than Tōshirō. Even strong Captains such as the likes of Tōsen and Sajin using their Shikai cannot match him in combat, made Tōsen and Sajin use Bankai and was going to fight Sajin with his Bankai), higher with eyepatch off

First key....
Second key
Country level (Fought against Nnoitra and can cut through his Hierro [it is stated multiple times in a Databook that Nnoitra's Hierro is the strongest]), Large Country level+ with eyepatch off (Can damage a Resurrección Nnoitra), higher with Kendo (One-shot Resurrección Nnoitra)
I don't see your point...

Oh, thank you.
What do you mean by sending me his key? Are you saying that it needs to say "higher with eyepatch off" for it to be true? Why? When the profile already acknowledges that eyepatch is speed amp too and it's true in the show.
It acknowledges it for his later keys but not his first key.

If you don't want to use what's on the profiles then also don't use the stat scaling that goes with it

It acknowledges it for his later keys but not his first key.

If you don't want to use what's on the profiles then also don't use the stat scaling that goes with it
I really don't understand this logic, are you trying to say that kenpachi gets speed amped every time he removes his eye patch except for that one time he fought ichigo because it's not on the profile? even though it's a speed amp every single time it's shown in the show? If the profile acknowledges it's a speed amp already then I don't see why it needs to mention the higher part every single time.

I really don't understand this logic, are you trying to say that kenpachi gets speed amped every time he removes his eye patch except for that one time he fought ichigo because it's not on the profile?
even though it's a speed amp every single time it's shown in the show? If the profile acknowledges it's a speed amp already then I don't see why it needs to mention the higher part every single time.
Get his profile's key fixed.

It shouldn't and wouldn't be on his first key because he's never removed his eyepatch on his first key. So he wouldn't have any speed amps. This also includes using two hands.

I agree that you need to have his profile's first key fixed.
Just because you prefer convenience doesn't mean I have to, I actually prefer accuracy.
Alright that means we agree.
Yes it does.... Aren't you the one saying when things aren't on the profile you say GoO MaKe A cRt .... If it isn't on his first key then it isn't on his first key.
Actually it IS on the profile and it's an accepted speed amp, it's just not written down on all the sections it should be on.
It shouldn't and wouldn't be on his first key because he's never removed his eyepatch on his first key. So he wouldn't have any speed amps. This also includes using two hands.
Wat? He did remove it vs ichigo, he can also use two handed techniques because he knew them prior to even joining as captain of squad 11.

The difference is I don’t say Zoro will learn Goken before alabasta arc or since Zoro can do range attacks in the future means he can range attack before.
So you replied to this post
he can also use two handed techniques because he knew them prior to even joining as captain of squad 11.
without reading it? Kenpachi knew the two handed techniques before fighting ichigo, just because he didn't use them against ichigo doesn't mean he doesn't know it or else like I said before, then zoro can't do asura post time skip because he never used it post time skip.

So you replied to this post

without reading it? Kenpachi knew the two handed techniques before fighting ichigo, just because he didn't use them against ichigo doesn't mean he doesn't know it or else like I said before, then zoro can't do asura post time skip because he never used it post time skip.
When does kenpachi use 2 hands?

Back