• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has able to sense any Presence Concealment users until they attack or know of they're objective.

Someone said a few pages ago that Kojiro's Vitrification cut him off from the world, what about that? Is that accurate?

Honestly chief I'm really impressed you can admit where you ****** up, that's not something a lot of users do here so respect man.
If I just went on trying to say I was right this would devolve into aggression, and I don't care enough about this hobby to get into a flame war over fiction.

Considering about the only person who can detect high-level presence concealment with any accuracy to my knowledge is Enkidu, who has some of the most broken presence detection in the verse to the point where he can see for kilometers in a big ass snow storm with such accuracy to the finest detail, yeah...

Considering about the only person who can detect high-level presence concealment with any accuracy to my knowledge is Enkidu, who has some of the most broken presence detection in the verse to the point where he can see for kilometers in a big ass snow storm with such accuracy to the finest detail, yeah...
Pretty sure Luffy and Co could do that way back in East Blue.

Laughs in Vash since his sight makes that seem like fodder

oh right, he also manage to sense Watcher. Someone who is not part of the Modern World Texture.

no thats not respect at all... he literally said all of that for nothing
OK. It's just an internet debate, man. I just happened to **** up, so, if you wanna be that kinda guy then go ahead. I'm unfollowing this because I'm about to piss my pants.

OK. It's just an internet debate, man. I just happened to **** up, so, if you wanna be that kinda guy then go ahead. I'm unfollowing this because I'm about to piss my pants.
you literally was telling me im dumb when i was right from the beginning 😑

People can realize they're wrong during a debate lol. If you wanna fling insults at me take it to my profile, just don't do it here and let everyone else have fun.
6hkE.gif

Servant of Sigma in FSF. Textures is another part of Reality. Avalon is an example of another texture that is in Reverse Side of the world.
Oh. Like Low Complex Multiversal detection. Holy ****, I knew Enkidu's presence detection was OP but I didn't think it had that kind of range and whatnot

No it isn't, nowhere on the profile is it written down as "resistance to Information Analysis."
That's probably because the profile was write when that wasn't a thing or the one who make it didn't know that existed, regardless after the current crt is done I myself can do the crt to officially add it.

That's probably because the profile was write when that wasn't a thing or the one who make it didn't know that existed, regardless after the current crt is done I myself can do the crt to officially add it.
Yeah, information analysis isnt a thing yet when the profile was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back