• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
A sees Zoro and B fighting after buying some groceries, and he intends to interfere. But somehow, a clone of Zoro appears, as if intended by the God of VSBW Versus Threads telling A to not interfere the match between Zoro and B.

Will A be able to help B beat Zoro or will he see darkness as he take his last breath while watching Zoro and B fight..

Roronoa Zoro - Fishman Island Arc

A (Fourth Raikage) - Lightning Armor

Speed Equalized

In Character

Location - Marineford

Roronoa Zoro- 5 (Knightofannihilation666, ShinraTenseiGuy, ShadowChild'sReaper, Theglassman12 and Elione-Arisu)

A (Fourth Raikage) - 1 (Korudo Daio)

No the Zoro spam

Anyhow Zoro takes this as well. Better skill sets, stamina and range. A's attacks aren't hard to follow so Zoro can keep up.

you literally edited that within moments of my posting, then.

Even then, I feel A takes this. A has more experience and skill--he's older than Zoro by quite a bit, and he's been a ninja training under the Third Raikage, his father, for longer than Zoro's lifespan. He's a veteran of several wars, as well. Zoro's power would give him a difficult fight, but A has more raw fighting experience, and the skill to match.

Well, I added it after seeing a suggestion on my other thread that has Zoro and B though. And then I saw your comment so I just replied that I equalized the speed

@Daio

Experience has little to do with this match. Zoro can close that gap after his training with Mihawk, the most skilled swordsman in the OP. And Zoro trained with Him for two years. I don't see how fighting a Ninja War is very impressive considering a large amount of the Ninjas are fodder.

I think strength wise they are pretty much equal (no haki), also speed is equalized... but A doesnt have impresive taijutsu he just shoots an attack with high force, zoro is very agile and can doge those attack easily, and with haki his attacks are even stronger then A's (in my opinion).

anyway i think zoro wins mostly thanks to haki

My vote is for the swordsman Zoro. While the Fourth Raikage may the experience going for him I doubt it will help in the long run considering Zoro is a gifted swordsman. In terms of fighting I've seen Zoro hold his own in many regards from one on one, fighting multiple opponents at once, & fighting stronger opponents. A on the other hand is usually shown simply smashing down his opponents & when his strength & speed aren't an option for victory he doesn't really have much. And while A can be formidable at close range similarly to Zoro, Zoro can fire off air slashes capable of cutting apart massive areas while one of A's best big (ranged) feats include the room he slammed Sasuke Uchiha in. Plus armor haki & battle haki give him an even high percentage of winning at close range, tied with Zoro's cool level headed attitude compared to A's wild animal "true fury" mentality. All things considered I'm going with Zoro.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Daio

Experience has little to do with this match. Zoro can close that gap after his training with Mihawk, the most skilled swordsman in the OP. And Zoro trained with Him for two years. I don't see how fighting a Ninja War is very impressive considering a large amount of the Ninjas are fodder.
This is downplay, but whatevs. A has more than Zoro's age worth of fighting experience lol.

And...no, most ninjas aren't fodder. Two regular Konoha Jonin were a difficult fight for the Sound Four, who had a numerical advantage, as well as Kekkei Genkai.

That's far from downplay. Again fighting a ninja war where the majority of ninjas are fodder isn't exactly impressive. Lmao that's not downplay.

Korudo Daio said:
And...no, most ninjas aren't fodder. Two regular Konoha Jonin were a difficult fight for the Sound Four, who had a numerical advantage, as well as Kekkei Genkai.
Lmao the Sound Four are a joke.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
That's far from downplay. Again fighting a ninja war where the majority of ninjas are fodder isn't exactly impressive. Lmao that's not downplay.
Fodder in AP lol. Every single jonin unless they are geniuses have more experience than zoro. lol

@Pachi. Again you act as if Zoro has no experience. He's been training all his life and again for the 3rd time I'll point that Zoro was trained by Dracule Mihawk for 2 years.

The downplay is strong in this one. Zoro has experience, but A has lived his lifespan twice over and more, and is a veteran of two major wars. I'll not disagree that Zoro has an advantage with Haki, but you're downplaying A (and, frankly, the rest of the Naruto Universe) pretty heavily.

You should really learn what downplay is. It seems like you don't understand the meaning. Age doesn't mean you automatically have more experience than someone younger. Considering Zoro has training from someone like Mihawk.

Yes A certainly has the experience advantage ( even admitted this in the beginning yet you and Pachi seemed to have ignored that.) But it's not as big of a deal as you make it seem to be. That doesn't equate to downplay and it certainly doesn't equate to downplaying an entire verse. So I'd suggest you stop making false accusations.

I'd go with Zoro FRA

Though Naruto Revisions might change the outcome.

They're looking at boosting stats for several earlier battles based on new calcs, which would cause A to scale to something more like city/island level, IIRC.

Some characters will be downgraded, some will be upgraded but nothing is 100%.

That 7 for Zoro (Knight, LordGriffin1000, ShadowChild'sReaper, Bluetrekking, Elione-Arisu, Theglassman12, ShinraTenshiGuy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back