• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

All translated Raws were done by a fellow translator I know, who translates Shuumatsu no Walküre directly from Japanese and who made the Raws available to me.

Beelzebub - Durability Negation
Right, cut to the chase, with the Original Sin of the Netherworld technique, Beelzebub should have negation of durability.

Raw Translated - As you can see, the moment Tesla touched the black sphere, he was hit and affected by all the vibrations and the inside of his body was considerably destroyed. As we know, he would have died from this blow if he hadn't used his techniques to avoid part of the vibrations.

And from what I've seen, internal damage is considered to negate durability.

Extra: In his profile, in a part of the durability section, he says: "His shield was stated to be able to even repel Thor's hammer, which was stated to have the power to shatter the Earth, although the legitimacy of this translation is still unknown".

My colleague translated it and confirmed that it was indeed the Hammer of the Thunder God.

Translation:

Simple Fixe - Father of Zeus (just to not be half empty the title)
Zeus
In his profile, particularly his AP section, one of his feats is him defeating his father, the "personification of time".

However, Chronus was never called that, rather "The Guardian of Space-Time".

Translation:

A bonus is that it is stated that Chronus was "the strongest in the universe at the time".

Don't mind the name "Cronus", my colleague said it can also be written as "Chronus".

Conclusion
Beelzebub
-
will gain durability negation with Original Sin of the Netherworld, and it will read more or less like this: Durability Negation with Original Sin of the Netherworld (When coming into contact with the vibrating sphere, the target is hit and affected by all its vibrations, causing external and internal physical damage)

I'm not the best at making these explanation texts, so I welcome suggestions.

- The phrase "although the legitimacy of this translation is still unknown" will be removed from your profile, now that the translation has been shown, confirming that were indeed talking about the thunder god's hammer.
In the profile, it should be added to raw with the translation in that sentence: "His shield was stated to be able to even repel Thor's hammer"

Zeus
- In his AP section, the part that speaks of your father, Chronus, should be changed to: "defeated his father Chronus, The Guardian of Space-Time, who was declared the strongest in the universe at the time"

Last edited:
I don't speak English, so I write my texts in my language and translate them on Google, so I get these errors when I see a concert. I didn't see this error.

EDIT: I fixed the error.
I understand you, it happens to me too.
In my case, I speak Spanish, so it is easy to fix the genders of the sentences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back