• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this interested piece of information from Marvel Studios Character Dictionary.
DrqEuzoUcAA4DdQ
Ronan slept in a pit filled with Celestial blood. I think it surely increased his powers. Also by the language I don't think they are considering Ronan as amped by the Power Stone. So either Ronan has an armor with Moon level durability or he is himself 5-C because of Celestial blood.

Also in the movie, Ronan looked confident that he would survive the surface wipe of Xandar

Also isn't this like a massive Outlier anyways? Ronan or anyone on his level never show any feats on that level

If this has been rejected, and given that it is a necro of an old thread, should I close this?

Not really. This is the same movie that establishes that people suffer damage from touching it (which Ronan did). He is amped when he puts it in his hammer, something we know as he has its energy coursing through him (in a way different from people suffering damage) from then on until the hammer’s destruction, shown by the glowing, power stone purple eyes. The Visual Dictionary simply tells us that he was empowered by the Stone while the movie only allows us to interpret.

Not really. This is the same movie that establishes that people suffer damage from touching it (which Ronan did). He is amped when he puts it in his hammer, something we know as he has its energy coursing through him (in a way different from people suffering damage) from then on until the hammer’s destruction, shown by the glowing, power stone purple eyes. The Visual Dictionary simply tells us that he was empowered by the Stone while the movie only allows us to interpret.
Idk about that, I might have to re watch the film because I don’t really remember that

I still think that we should close this thread. The subject matter has been rejected before, and it is a necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back