• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not up to date with Jojo, like at all, but from what I can gather Rohan has an instant incapacitation ability that has no known range limit, and that ability is kinda his bread and butter so he'd probably open with it.

It seems like there's nothing Robin can do. And looking over Rohan's wins this seems like a reaccuring theme.

Rohan brings out Heaven's Door and incaps faster than anything Robin is going to do, especially since the range probably isn't out of Heaven's Door's affected radius.

XitSign said:
I'm not up to date with Jojo, like at all, but from what I can gather Rohan has an instant incapacitation ability that has no known range limit, and that ability is kinda his bread and butter so he'd probably open with it.

It seems like there's nothing Robin can do. And looking over Rohan's wins this seems like a reaccuring theme.
The target needs to be in visual range, and clearly in view. But other than that, the argument is fine.

Rohan points gg.

As the guy who added 3 gifs of him using his power as fast as he could, yes.

Doesn't mention bunch of Rohan vs higher enemies which ended Rohan giving middle finger to them. Then you can say he can point to like Naraku or characters from XBlaze?

@Veloxt1r0kore I will have to ask you to elaborate better, what seems to be the problem?

Doesn't matter. It's not a reason to go around in threads cursing people for arguing properly just because you don't like the character.

I mean, canon Jojo characters usually have like one ability. If that one hax lets them beat higher haxed characters, what's the problem? I can't really make a fleshed out argument cuz that one ability is obviously spammed since they lack any other abilities.

This is why i rarely make Jojo thread and not enjoying their match, try-hard af with their arguments, putting haxxed character to one of Jojo character, etc. I love this series but i really disliking their matches.

@Nuke

And that's why its the problem, spamming one abilities to like haxxed characters who have so many option while the characters have only one option with one abilities? Goes spamming that one abilities and try-harding it.

I mean, "it's supposed to" be a benefit they are meant to have at the cost of the lack of AP feats, massive scaling chains and everyone being able to have a Stand. The opposite extreme is Dragon Ball, I would not complain about the negatives without understanding and respecting the positives, and the other way around.

Yeah I mean Jesus christ, how does he have so many wins where he does the same? The other enemy sure can oneshot him but he always will be the first to oneshot them.

I love Rohan but this is getting a bit unfair

Back