• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can someone tell be what's the difference between Info Manip and Concept Manip because it hinges on the ansewer to that.

>Implying being put into a book is even comparable.

Despite books being involved the functionality and powers quite different and not at all comparable.

Commands can be implanted from visual cue last i checked. Although that was awhile ago.

Also which form resists transmutated and how. Does he negate it after awhile. Does the transmutated not work at all on him or potentially maybe a moment? Specifics weekly.

SCP-1933 releases bodily fluids that, whenever something comes in contact with 26 ml or more, instantly transmutes said object into Irish Cream. 682 drank 200L and was just fine.

Instantly? And fine? But was he fine Immediately or not. Any amount of time lapse?.

Is that story canon and does the 682 have any more feats enduring tranmutation.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also looking at Rohan's profile 826 is literally a better version of Heaven's Door
Mate. His profile is outdated as hell. Mind manipulation. Transmutation. Minor reality warping and biological manipulation etc a few abilities that must be added yet havent despite being accepted and generally common at that. Also the ability damage ghosts and noncorporal for hd and rohan.

It transmutes things instantly as long as there is at least 26 milliliters, and 682 drank 200 liters and wasnt even affected by it and even weaponized it by absorbing its transmutation power and used it to breach containment.

Its part of its test log and is one of the older ones so yes its canon. 682 has resisted matter manipulation on the quantum level before.

And all the things you listed that need to be added to Rohan's profile 682 resists and 826 can do as well

The quantum feat weekly a non sequitur.

What about cause and effect manipulation? Hd can do that (also precognition and sense manipulation).

Weekly ya may as well close the thread. Borderline stomp without the visual feat and im away from a pc for a few days so unless a users wants to find him doing that the match wont go far at least for now .

I really don't see how being put into a book or turned into Irish cream are comparable to having your face turned into the flaps of a book and someone writing 'Cannot harm Rohan Kishibe' into it/you. But I guess if we're saying they are then yes this is a stomp.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I really don't see how being put into a book or turned into Irish cream are comparable to having your face turned into the flaps of a book and someone writing 'Cannot harm Rohan Kishibe' into it/you. But I guess if we're saying they are then yes this is a stomp.
Well can or can he not endure that? Depending on what ya think would yeah rohan could although dont feel or want debate that or this match without evidence for hd.

@Arrogant Being trandmuted into a book and being transmuted into irish cream is still transmutation, you dont have to have a reaistance to being transmuted into one specific thing to say you can resist being transmuted into that thing

682 stomps FRA.

@J-Man It is a weapon profile

@Agnaa Possibly, 682 literally broke out of the story, it didnt have the book when it escaped. Could give 682 some other resistances as welle but thats for another time

Heavens Door can just write in SCP 628 ''I will not harm Rohan Kishibe no matter what'' does 628 have immunity to mind manipulation?

Genericstickman said:
Heavens Door can just write in SCP 628 I will not harm Rohan Kishibe no matter what does 628 have immunity to mind manipulation?
And 682 says 'no' and proceeds to tear Rohan apart as yes 682 has an extremely strong resistance to mind manipulation

682 can literally adapt to become stronger enough to tear him apart, and no 682 does have the ability to adapt powers on its own in order to do things, such as when it adapted flight when it was stuck in space or when it adapted claws out of the blue to breach containment

Back