• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I ever say Rohan would kill Kuma with All Fiction immediately?

No. I said Kumagawa would erase the event of being made into a book. Seeing as people are still conscious when their faces start peeling into pages, Kuma could easily use his ability to undo the effects.

The winner of this batlle will most likely be the one who attacks first there are still a lot of things we still dont know about all fiction and the way it works so i am going with inconclusive.

I'll go with Kumagawa. Rohan doesn't have anything to harm him if Kumagawa stands a few meters away and just erases him/or get him with Book Maker.

I really think inconclusive would be the most logical option here.

We really have no sure-fire way to know how would their abilities work against each other.

First, I'd like to question if Heaven's Door would be capable of erasing All Fiction at all. Heaven's Door was capable of a lot of things, but I don't think it exhibited the ability to erase a Stand Ability.

Second, can All Fiction really function beyond what Kumagawa wants? Whether or not it did activate after Kumagawa's death, it is still for sure that Kumagawa doesn't want himself to die. If he didn't know anything at all about Heaven's Door, would All Fiction still activate to erase the event of Heaven's Door activating on Kumagawa?

As i said before this is one of those batlles where the winner is probably the one who attacks first so the batlle seems to be inconclusive.

Oh my god, I love this soo much... I got so hyped.. All fiction goes more than what Misogi wants. Why? Because All fiction is above Misogi, simple as that. Why is All fiction above Misogi? The reason is that All can erase things that could be beyond Misogi's power. He doesn't have to have knowledge of a power to erase it, or to Undo the power's existence. (Ignoring the fact he could just undo powers period except his own right when he steps foot inside the fight.) In any case, if you seen the episode dedicated to Misogi, it wasn't even said if he used all fiction to come back. Oh wait! He didn't. The color guy used blue, and Misogi concepted the power as brusies and it killed him, he couldn't THINK of All fiction since he had to Think about the colors to even conceptualize the blue. If you seen that episode/read the manga, you would know that. So that proves that All fiction works beyond Misogi's powers. He couldn't have activated the power before his death in since he had to conceptualize the color into killing him. He had no knowledge of the power that the color guy had so he conceptualized the power as brusies and it killed him, he never stated himself using all fiction. Even if he could state he could, then that would be even more broken. If he could use it while conceptualizing something else, then that's borderline hax itself. He had to conceptualize the oppoent's power to die, so he had no chance to activate All fiction. There is your proof right there.. Go watch the part/read the part where the color guy killed him, the color guy explained the power after Misogi died. So meaning, All fiction works on its own accord, so right when Rohan does anything to Misogi, All fiction may activate. Some of you guys are going off personality, but All fiction could have its own personality too.. But let's not say it has its own personality. Let's just say it can activate whenever it chooses. So if it does, then the Rohan logic that you guys possed is kinda gone..So in that other part you guys showed when Zenkichi and the others killed Misogi, he could of used it consiously, but not with the color guy.. That is physically impossible to conceptualize a power and die instantly, and use the power of all fiction instantaniously. Does that mean it bypasses the time of activation? (Just something to think about.) Also, it shouldn't be able to because that is nearly impossible. Remind you, Misogi isn't a guy who has the brain speed of a god.. So that feat is impossible to come. Which somewhat proves that All fiction can either work on its own or is faster than activation itself. "Faster than activation itself" meaning for example: A guy activated an omnipresent attack right? A guy uses an ability to be unaffected by it. Automatically, even BEFORE activation the omnipresent attack hits, no matter what..It bypasses time, and everything else. But, if something is before its own activation or needed to be activated, then it's on the level of the speed of omnipresent. And why is it on that level? Omnipresent attacks can be activated, and the power being used is before its own activation, as nothing can be activated once Omnipresent comes out. Or well, nothing can be used in response to the omnipresent attack, unless the other is automatically passive/ automatically active. Before activation can bypass activation, which can be on the level of the time of omnipresent. People will say this: "Where do you get this flawed logic?" It's not exactly flawed at all. It's experince. I used to write stories, and I had a character that was Omnipotent. I was forced to know things of Omnipresent and stuff like that. Something before activation and omnipresent can coexist to each other. Comparing the two, something before activation means before thought, as thought is something that is always active. This means, something before that is always have been there. (Ignoring the speed of thought, but the contious thoughts, not when a thought comes, but it's contious). So, it rivals the logic of Omnipresent, as Omnipresent means something that is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. And I know damn well, All fiction is not of that level. If it was, then he would solo the Medeka verse. This means, All fiction works on its own. If it does, then that means, right when All fiction feels like it's in danger, it activates, which shuts down Rahan completely.. Those are the other two options with the logic I just gave you.. By the way, let's say Misogi said he activated All fiction before he died with the colours, right? That would be a conflict with the writer because that is logically impossible. You can't conceptualize something and use the power at the same time, because everyone here is saying that Misogi has to think to use the power. Conceptualizing>Thinking of using a power. This means, it has to be the other, or it's that All fiction is beyond activation... Choose wisely <3. You also can't choose anything else by the way, without proof that he didn't die right when he conceptualized the power.

It says that it controls emotions, and the guy had to make a non-existence lie, as emotions goes with the brain (So think about that too while watching.)

Yeah, I am. I am surprised no one is debating me on this topic, probably because I'm right or they are all gone.

Because I believe it's a 50/50 is why, whoever goes first wins. In fact in character id probably lean towards Rohan as he always starts off with Heaven's Door before his opponent can even get a word in but as theres to many unkowns and no upper limits established im just gonna go with inconclusive on both sides as from what i can tell either or could incap with one attack.

Ahem i believe you guys forgot kumagawas other ability... Its called imagination manifestation it allows him to manifest ANYTHING he imagines oh it means he can just imagine rohan getting screwed to the wall just by imagining it idk why people forget this op ability of his i mean come on he can imagine someone dying and he would just die or just imagine an unavoidable screw and throw it and he would be "screwed" see what i did there, ok I'll stop, this ability of his is very op in my opinion its the best ability he has he could literally warp reality just by imagining, ajimu explained this power of his but idk where the source is if you wanna see this ability check the vsbattlewiki look at his abilities :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back