• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally I am of the opinion that if a fictional story we know exists as fiction within another fictional verse, and a character has been shown to be a fan, then that is knowledge they already have and to a degree, experience, rather than simply the "full knowledge" given or not given to characters for VS battle. .

That said, how often does Rohan actually show up and use his ability in Jo Jo's? If it's often, or at least memorable, it is fair to assume Kumagawa knows of him and his abilities and probably wins by erasing stands. Otherwise, Rohan seems to hold the advantage.

@Monarch Laciel

Really often. Rohan is one of main character in JoJo and always rely on his Stand. Plus Heaven's Door is the Stand that easy to remember since his power is quite interesting and unique in series. I can say it's really strange if someone read JoJo and can't remember Rohan.

Lol I definitely remember Rohan. He, along with Koichi, were my favorite protagonists of Part 4, but not my favorites in the entire series.

Well then I believe it's fair to say Kuma knows about Rohan and what he can do, and will consider him a serious threat and just All fiction Rohan immediately.

Uhh I do not know much about Medaka Box, but has it specifically been stated that Kumagawa is a fan of JJBA directly and not just a fan of Jump? Because it is still a quite big jump of conclusions to say that any fan of Jump knows JJBA, up to Part 4 nonetheless.

Rohan's ability and how he makes use of it is not as popular as say, Dio's The World and Jotaro's Star Platinum. It is not general knowledge by fans of Jump, to say the least.

@IrMaXus Misogi has been shown to be a fan of Jump manga, even referencing and quoting manga. He literally almost always adds in that he loves Jump when he introduces himself that Ajimu constantly brings up that she knows how much he loves Jump manga. He even referenced JJBA. So yeah there is that.

Rohan is actually a pretty popular Part 4 character. He is just overshadowed by more iconic JJBA Stand abilities. Regardless, I'm pretty sure an avid Jump reader who has read all of Jump, some of them I hadn't even heard of until he mentioned them and I looked them up, has read about Rohan. Rohan was one of the main characters, there is NO way that Kumagawa wouldn't remember a MAIN.

@Sword guy Z

What scene did he reference?

Again, I think we should not be justifying Kumagawa's victory based on assumptions. A person can be an avid fan of Jump and even make a reference to JJBA but at the same time not know or not have read the entirety of JJBA. It is a "likely" scenario, yes, but it still not confirmed and absolutely sure like you say.

Rohan is popular in Part 4, I know. But like you said, Part 4 is far from being the most popular part (Part 3 is the most well-known generally, Part 5 is the most loved in Japan and Part 7 in America).

These would all be debunked, however, if the scene he referenced is from Part 4 and is related to Rohan. (*cough* I REFUSE scene *cough*)

By the way, I'm inconclusive on this one. This hinges on the fact on whether Kumagawa knows about Rohan's ability and how he uses it or not. Although it is "likely" that Kumagawa knows about it, it is still just speculation and is not directly confirmed he knows Rohan specifically. (Unless of course someone proves otherwise)

Kumagawa can't die.

He could just erase Heaven's Door.

I mean, let's just say Rohan gets him with Heaven's Door.

All Fiction would erase the fact that Rohan used it against him and can at the same time erase him.

It can work automatically, on its own, as seen, if Kumagawa should die.

Kuma-death.jpg

Heaven's Door could actually make Kumagawa unable to use his ability in the first place. That is why the first to move will win here

As I said, All Fiction could just erase that fact immediately.

That's its purpose in the first place.

It erases things, facts, etc.

It allows him to deny aspects of reality, to make anything into nothing, he can undo anything that has been damaged and has no qualms about being destructive.

Alone the fact that it even after his death works confirms it.

He doen't even need body parts to use it.

Death for Kumogawa is not the usual kind of event that it is. He clearly ends up at the same place as Ajimu and then returns to the mortal world via All Fiction. I don't think that holds much water as self activation

@Grossuji

I think the opposing side's argument is the fact that if Rohan decides to use Heaven's Door to write "You cannot use your special power" in Kumagawa, then he wouldn't be able to use it.

The problem is, Rohan has no way of knowing about All Fiction prior to the fight, which gives Kumagawa ample time to use All Fiction to undo the effects of Heaven's Door.

@Reppuzan

Actually, if Rohan strikes first - The first thing he will read is : "this person has a power - All Fiction that enables him to deny aspects of reality"

But the thing is, there must be a winner here, right?

All Fiction works after his death automatically, if he wants it or not, it's not his use then, even when Rohan writes something like that down.

So Rohan can only win, by like knocking him down and even then, Heaven's Door must catch him before he uses All Fiction which he like, seems to can use without a limit/out of time.

As I said, Kumagawa dying, is a special case - and shouldn't be counted as auto-activation. He is clearly aware of what happens to him after he "dies"

Seriously how the hell Kumagawa gonna revive himself with All Fiction if the All Fiction is erased to begin with?

Rohan can simply erase All Fiction easily.

First of all Rohan must be quicker than All Fiction, which he isn't (Even though Heaven's Door is quick, All Fiction is a instant thing).

Second of all since the fight is so, that Kumagawa can see Heaven's Door, All Fiction would just erase it, before it can catch him.

On top of that Rohan has to make him unconscious and then write something on him.

All Fiction could've just erase the fact that Rohan made him unconscious before he writes something on him and then erase him at the same time.

And again, it kinda seems to have his own thing, which Kumagawa shouldn't be able to control.

Grossuji said:
First of all Rohan must be quicker than All Fiction, which he isn't (Even though Heaven's Door is quick, All Fiction is a instant thing).

Second of all since the fight is so, that Kumagawa can see Heaven's Door, All Fiction would just erase it, before it can catch him.

On top of that Rohan has to make him unconscious and then write something on him.

All Fiction could've just erase the fact that Rohan made him unconscious before he writes something on him and then erase him at the same time.

And again, it kinda seems to have his own thing, which Kumagawa shouldn't be able to control.
MFTL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything in Medaka verse

Rohan can use Heaven's Door just by air gesture.

Rohan will erase All Fiction. Given me a scan where All Fiction has come back from complete erasure.

Give me a scan where somebody ever talked about All Fiction's speed.

It doesn't have any.

It's instant. It exists out of time.

Kumagawa is a Reality Warper.

All Fiction>>>>>>>>>>>>>Air Gesture.

His brain was once crushed and he still came back.

It works different.

Grossuji said:
Give me a scan where somebody ever talked about All Fiction's speed.

It doesn't have any.

It's instant. It exists out of time.

Kumagawa is a Reality Warper.

All Fiction>>>>>>>>>>>>>Air Gesture.

His brain was once crushed and he still came back.

It works different.
Give me a scan where All Fiction came back from erasure. Show me it is immune to ability erasurem

Before anyone brings up speed is equalised...

There is still a difference when one character literally just needs to think to activate his ability, while the other needs to actually wave his hands. This is something that cannot be equalised

Smh you guys aren't even taking in the fact that personality of characters. And are just like 'oh he needs to thinks'. Dude will be knocked out and his ability will be erased before he had the chance to use All Fiction,

Give me scans where All Fiction automatically attacking and erasuring people while Kumagawa is unconscious.

More importantly, give me a scans where Kumagwa was able to bring back All Fiction when it was erased.

You are overrating Kumagwa here like hell.

No. As soon as Rohan makes him unconscious, All Fiction would erase the fact and erase him.

The fact that All Fiction works after he dies, is enough. He doesn't need even a brain for it, since it was once crushed.

More importantly, get your facts right. We never saw Rohan using Heaven's Doof before shouting it.

Grossuji said:
No. As soon as Rohan makes him unconscious, All Fiction would erase the fact and erase him.

The fact that All Fiction works after he dies, is enough. He doesn't need even a brain for it, since it was once crushed.

More importantly, get your facts right. We never saw Rohan using Heaven's Doof before shouting it.
Where are the scans where All Fiction have erased people while Kumagawa was dead or unconscious?

This is the only proof All Fiction automatically undo Kumagawa's death. Nothing more.

Read Rohan one shots, he used it in underwater and even in Louvre. .

First of all, he never did it because he never saw a threat in them. He's a troll. He reads the Shounen Jump so he would know Rohan btw. Heaven's Door. That's one of many ways how he could beat him. Who says they're so near in Heaven's Door Range? Let's say 2-3 meters away. Erases own presence&then imposing the mental image of a screw onto Rohan using Book Maker (
Jakago_finished_by_Kumagawa.png
) (
Kumagawa_defeats_the_Suisou_Student_Council.png
)

Or just erase Rohan tbh. He's a Parody Character.

^

In short, there is no prove All Fiction can erase people while Kumagawa is disabled.

That is a huge mistake and irresponsibility on not telling distance and if any of characters are allowed to have prior knowledge or not. Cuz this battle heavily relies on both of these thing.

To be honest, this whole mistake is due to shitty job done by OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back