• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Kishibe vs. Medaka Kurokami: OP Battle Royale

Rohan Kishibe Anime
"WHO ARE TO CRITICIZE THE GREAT ROHAN KISHIBE?!"

Medaka Kurokami 2
What do you want?

Speed: =

Rohan has prior knowledge of Medaka's abilities

8-B Medaka

Alright, so I'm pretty sure Rohan has actually met his match here, funnily enough because of All Fiction. Based on prior matches it pretty much garanteed Rohan will get the first move. Rohan incaps her, reads Medaka like an open book and turns her into an ordinary girl. Then All Fiction reactivates, Medaka undoes every change Rohan made and Medaka turns him into pulp.

Rohan has prior knowledge though, couldn't he just write "Medaka will not regain All Fiction" and have that be it?

Heaven's Door has restricted Stand use before. I don't know enough about All Fiction to know if Rohan could stop it or not.

If AF isn't higher-D and doesn't resist Info Manipulation, I don't see why it couldn't work. Rohan mentioned that, if he wanted, he could even destroy someone's stand iirc

I don't have the time to read that, but most stands are not higher dimensional. If All Fiction is, then yea, this seems pretty stomp-y.

I don't see higher dimensions mentioned in that blog anywhere, so I'll assume it isn't Higher-D and thus can be affected by Heaven's Door.

Does Medaka know she has All Fiction or anything about it at all?

I don't know much about Medaka Box, but I've seen people say it isn't IC for her to use it, but the automatic stuff (I assume) still works.

TriforcePower1 said:
Heaven's Door is the name of Rohan's stand, but not every stand is Heaven's Door ovo
Thanks, that really clears up JoJo's for me. I was very confused

@The Divine Pheonix I never said it wouldn't be affected, just that AF was returned to certian users even though it really shouldn't have.

ThePixelKirby said:
Does Medaka know she has All Fiction or anything about it at all?
Yes? Why wouldn't she?

Medaka using hax is normally very outta character for her, but if she's suddenly and near instantly put in a losing situation, shes not adverse to pulling out a few tricks.

Because then Rohan will figure out she has All Fiction and attempt to stop her from using it, similarly to how he stopped Janken Kid from using his Janken Stand.

Even if we say heaven's door can affect all fiction that still doesn't really help

Rohan points>Medaka gets incapped>before rohan can even write anything about all fiction it already activates undoing the transmutation and medaka blitzes

Paul Frank said:
Even if we say heaven's door can affect all fiction that still doesn't really help

Rohan points>Medaka gets incapped>before rohan can even write anything about all fiction it already activates undoing the transmutation and medaka blitzes
All Fiction is only automatic on death.

All fiction is also automatic in any scenario where the user can't really use their body as stated on the blog

I.e if they are knocked out and turned into a book

Well I'm leaning towards Rohan, then. Rohan could probably stop her from using All Fiction, and that's a wrap.

Didn't people say she doesn't spam hax in-character?

Also, speed is equal so I doubt she can blitz.

It is fully in character to go for the time stop blitz in character.

It is not actually speed blitzing, but we call it blitz anyway because that's how it looks from the outside

Back