• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Magane can't win. Prior knowledge means he knows her weakness and won't responed to her, which is nessasary for her ability to activate, bloodlusted meaning he'll go straight for the kill and 200 meters away mean no talking to begin with.

This is a stomp unless you change the conditions. You should remove Prior knowledge, since he can apperently just learn about her anyway, and the bloodlusting and make the starting point within earshot. Yelling is fine just so long as they can have a conversation.

Bloodlusted Rohan with knowledge? You're cruel. Sound almost like spite, even if it's not the intention.

Anyway, Magane relies on trickery. If her opponent is fairly intelligent and know how her power works, she's screwed agains't most people, probably agains't even weaker characters than Rohan considering she doesn't have an ap feat of her own without Hangaku. A vs thread with Magane is pointless if she can't use her power. I agree with Apies: this is a stomp.

This is a stomp.

Match Starts. Rohan Instantly Draws HD in the air. Magane gets incapped. She doesn't even get a chance to talk to Rohan let alone use her ability in that process.

Alright, now that Magane actually has a chance, how likely is Rohan to shit talk or gloat? How quickly will he bring out his stand and start reading her? SBA means this Magane with Hangaku meaning dude will also have to deal with a High 8-C trying to bust is face in.

Also Magane is devious and clever and not adverse to killing or maiming her opponents. Actually, this isn't a requirement or even really a request, but if you specified the fight took place in a library or even just a book store things would be a lot more interesting and kinda thematic. Just a thought.

SBA isn't Magane with Hangaku???

Hangaku was taken from Yuya by her so unless specified, it's just plain and simple Magane.

Rohan is a Narcissist and is Cocky and Magane can trick him by saying something which Rohan would likely deny thereby affecting Rohan. However, Rohan can also HD Magane if he feels threatened by her. So I'd have to vote Incon here.

It's hinted throughout his first ever encounter with Koichi in Part 4 to even his spin-offs iirc. Though it's been two years since I read JoJo so memory fades me but I'm very sure he was cocky and proud of his ability as a mangaka

Rohan is curious. However, I wouldn't call him a narcissist a lot of the time. If they don't know of each other but want to kill each other, something tells me Rohan would very quickly lead with Heaven's Door; not to kill initially, but to read them.

This was shown with Koichi and his friend, and would only be moreso against an unknown enemy that wants to kill. This is also shown when he instantly used Heaven's Door on the kid afflicted by Bites the Dust- he didn't bother questioning or talking, instead, he jumped to reading.

I vote Rohan decisively but not a stomp.

Speed is unequalized tho. I don't know if Hangaku can beat down Rohan if he can just react to everything it does.

Even with Speed Equal, she doesn't know how quickly he can put her down and he'd lead with Heaven's Door very quickly out of curiosity.

Magane is extremely talkative and will be constantly pokeing and proding him for information and if her body starts turning into pages and unfolding she likely won't outwardly panic and be even more curious. Can Rohan read her thoughts with HD? Because if Magane figures that out that's another avenue to **** with him.

People turned into pages by HD are usually incapped and can't do anything if my memory serves me right. As well, I doubt Magane will be able to figure it out before it's been used on her.

Once it's used on her, Rohan reads up on her, figures out what she does, and writes "Cannot contradict Rohan" or something of the sort.

Well he still has to deal with Hangaku and speed is equalized now, but honestly without it I'm not seeing much chance for her if she's knocked out with it HD's activation.

Yea. She'll be knocked out and prohibited from actually ever attacking Rohan. From there, Rohan wins.

It's who gets off first imo but seems like Rohan has a chance here and can incap multiple people so incapping both Magane and Hangaku isn't a biggie. So Voting for Rohan

I mean, while Rohan may be inclined to talk with her normally, the moment she say that his power won't work on her, he'll immediately use HD. Because only Stand Users would know about powers, and she may be hostile.

Voting Rohan.

ThePixelKirby said:
People turned into pages by HD are usually incapped and can't do anything if my memory serves me right.
Actually it's a bit inconsistant. Sometimes they can still talk (Koichi), other times they can still talk and strangle you (Highway Star). Maybe he gets to decide whether he incap or not or perhaps this is an other example of Araki-forgot plothole (since Kosaku's son clearly got incap). How do we treat "Araki-forgot" on this wiki?

HD was underdeveloped when he tried incapping Koichi and Highway Star.

It was more developed when it incapped Hayato.

Basically, HD's development went like this:

Needs to draw(requires targets to look,can affect multiple targets, targets aren't completely incapped)-> Needs to point(single target incapping at closer ranges -> Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan (points, multiple targets, inanimate objects, long ranges)

Yea, if he can incap someone once early in the development of his Stand, it makes sense for him to be able to now.

Back