• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Kishibe hax addition

Can someone add abilities erasure/destruction/removal?

Here is the scan:

MR-14484-644215-1
Here is Rohan going to destroy the Stand of RPS kid and as we all know Stands are abilities not memories

MR-14484-644215-6
Here Rohan's statement is backed up by Kira's Father as he was about to leave since the stand was going to be destroyed

Also given the Rohan's personality, it is very unlikely for him to lie esp. when he is going to finish the fight.

Also acc. to Rohan, after meeting Koichi his stands powers started growing. Backup by the fact that he didn't need to show pictures to activate HA and later able to use it on multiple dogs and cats. And in on shots, able to rwrite even monsters, zombies and food.

So abilities destruction is not a bluff. And should be added to his profile.

Wow, very nice pickup. Destroying abilities eh. So I wonder if he could like destroy SSG or something like that. Great find.

He did destroy his stand though which is his ability. It wasn't as simple as just saying you won't use it to attack him.

SomebodyData said:
With the context of his other abilities, this is just his rewriting hax, not ability destruction.
I don't think he is rewriting the hax/ability. He is outright saying he is going to destroy/erase.

This is a difference b/w rewriting something and destrying something.

His rewiriting hax provides him the power to destroy other people abilities. One way oe another he has the power to erasure abilities.

Joseph619 said:
Information Manipulation and Reality Warping might be suitable for Rohan's profile?
Information manipulation is already there i thing.

Reality Warping.........maybe at a mid level at best. But his abilities not directly changing the reality.

Is this really destroying the ability or does he just rewrite his mind so that he can not (willingly) use it any more, though.

Given that a stand is a psychic power, those two things are technically pretty synonymous. So it working like that would be an option, I think.

Hit The Badass said:
Information manipulation is already there i thing.
Reality Warping.........maybe at a mid level at best. But his abilities not directly changing the reality.

You could say it's limited reality warping, it does appear to be able to do stuff Rohan writes. It is quite difficult to describe the power, it's pretty unique

@DontTalk He siad "falls apart" meaning crumble into pieces or getting destroyed. Nothing here implies that he is blocking kid from using it.

Even Kira's father in later said that Rohan going to take away his stand. Suggests that he is going to take away ability permanently rather than blocking it.

No DT has a point.

Stands are the accumulation of one's fighting / mental energy. Key word being mental, technically anyone with Rohan's or simple mind / soul manipulation would be able to block the stand from working.

Additionally, it isn't possible to destroy a stand without killing the user I believe.

Also, "falling apart" just likely mean the stand falling apart in a mechanical stand (As stands at their core are basically abilities used the user), without having the stand's primary ability due to a lost of the user's ability, the stand would figuratively fall apart.

SomebodyData said:
No DT has a point.

Stands are the accumulation of one's fighting / mental energy. Key word being mental, technically anyone with Rohan's or simple mind / soul manipulation would be able to block the stand from working.

Additionally, it isn't possible to destroy a stand without killing the user I believe.

Also, "falling apart" just likely mean the stand falling apart in a mechanical stand (As stands at their core are basically abilities used the user), without having the stand's primary ability due to a lost of the user's ability, the stand would figuratively fall apart.
No. Destroying or taking away one's stand doesn't kill them or vice versa. Look at Rohan vs RPS kid. Also when Cheap Trick was taken away from Rohan when though it was Rohan's Stand tlat that point.

The way Kira's father said it, it sound exactly like RPS kid was going to lose his stand, rather than stop working.

Like I said, it has been shown multiple times that Rohan stand was developing as the story goes. Koichi stand was only word manipulation at first but later changed to grsvity manipulation. Same goes for Diavolo and Johnny.

So saying that Rohan only limit to what has shown in first appearance is wrong. The fact he later even was able to break law of casuality to some extent, makes it more believable that he can even destroy stands.

1. Using circular reasoning is a fallacy. Also Cheap trick's stand user was already dead.

2. Actually Kira's dad sounds neutral to both are points.

3. ACTS =/= normal stands (False comparison fallacy), as for ability development, most of them only occurs in very stressful situations, significantly more stressful than what Rohan was in.

4. Break the law of causality? Also, you're right we shouldn't limit him to previous abilities, but we also shouldn't say its another ability when it is easily in the range of his other ability.

SomebodyData said:
1. Using circular reasoning is a fallacy. Also Cheap trick's stand user was already dead.

2. Actually Kira's dad sounds neutral to both are points.

3. ACTS =/= normal stands (False comparison fallacy), as for ability development, most of them only occurs in very stressful situations, significantly more stressful than what Rohan was in.

4. Break the law of causality? Also, you're right we shouldn't limit him to previous abilities, but we also shouldn't say its another ability when it is easily in the range of his other ability.
1. How it is a fallacy? Rohan stand was going to be taken away without him getting killed.

2. He said take away. And we know what taking means.

3. No stands are normal. I gave you examples of other stands too. And look at Platinum, it was a powerhouse stand in beginning but developed over time to get ability to stop. Rohan getting such ability is actually reasonable and believable.

4. Read the first scan of "The exact words will be" "my stand will fall apart". I highlighted those becuz Roha was 100000% was going to write. And Rohan ability works the exact way he writes. If he wanted to RPS boy to never use his hax like @DontTalk said, he could have written "won't be able to use stand anymore" like he did to Koichi. But he said "stand will fall apart"

Rohan ability work this way. If he write something, it works exactly what he write. He has to write exactly what he want the person to do, he cannot write shortcut or other way around. Otherwise, It will make person do something else.

If his stand would literally fall apart, then the kid would literally die.

According to the general stand rules that apply to every stand with few exceptions any damage to the stand would be reflected to the user.

So if the stand would literally fall apart (aka be disintegrated into multiple pieces), then the kid would also be disintegrated into multiple pieces and due to that die.

So I am quite sure this is not literal and if it is all he does would be physically destroying the stand and by that kill the boy.

^ I already stated that out in above posts, that there are many exception to that rule.

The rule for stands changed a lot in jojo.

It was initially stated in manga that one person can only one stand and not two. But later they are a lot of expectio came out. Maybe Rohan's stand allow him to destroy stands without killing just like RPS could take away stand.

@DontTalk and SomebodyData So what is the conclusion here?

@Hit 1. You're using B to prove A, but B is basically A.

2. Ye, but what taking away means supports neither of us. Taking away sounds like he would steal the stand for himself rather than what you're suggesting which is just as absurd.

3. Yes but Platnium's user went through extreme stress and several battles spanning an entire Jojo part, Rohan hasn't. That's also ignoring the fact that Heaven's Door development potential didn't drop, which it would of if he truly had gained this ability.

4. Yes, but that is ignoring the context in the middle, which once again, suggests that he was just going to prevent him from playing paper rock scissors, thus, mechanically the stand falls apart.

@Ant idk, but I'm assuming DontTalk agrees with me against the inclusion of the new ability (If I'm understanding what he is saying correctly.

Back