• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably inconlusive. Rohan cant do anything to Chariot, he'd just book himself like in Cheap Trick, but Chariot probably wont do anything to Rohan. So they probably both piss off and self BFR or Rohan goes and tries to figure something out, but probably wont get far unless he really wants Chariot ******* wiped from earth, which he probably wants to win but not that bad so moot poit.

Actually I lied, Chariot would win more often than not. Over time, after waking up, Rohan will get mindhaxed and lose his mind and sense of self due to the mixmatching Chariot does after the soul swap. Unless Rohan figures out Chariot's light weakness quickly, which he's smart enough to do, issue is I'm certain that doing that is basically a double suicide. So Chariot wins more often than not.

Chariot is right about Chariot taking this. Bruno's gang ignoring the mindhax is just PIS, for reference.

Eficiente said:
Chariot is right about Chariot taking this. Bruno's gang ignoring the mindhax is just PIS, for reference.
Actually, Trish says that she feels her mind slipping away if I recall. Abd thus they gotta be fast before it's to late.

I'm not American so I'm gonna look that up later.

Chariot190 said:
Actually, Trish says that she feels her mind slipping away if I recall. Abd thus they gotta be fast before it's to late.
Well, they had no excuse to not be like all the other people. It's not like there was some like them who were still aware of everything, nor that being a Stand user granted them that, as Pol wasn't one there.

I'm mostly talking about the mind destruction that happens when Chariot started fusing organisms with monsters (because Trish outright says she feels her mind slipping and if she doesnt hurry she wont be herself anymore), although you could be right on the whole deadpan face thing being PIS.

Is it really PIS doe? If we only saw chariot requiem like once? I might be wrong on how it works because I didn't watch that part of the anime and skimmed it in the manga but what mindhax did he have? The sleep stuff is clearly different, are we talking about the mind swap thing? In which case yeah I suppose Rohan gets BTFO'd here

Every civilan became deadpan and unresponsive, every human we see is like that and it's pointed out. Also on top of that the mixing of organisms into something out explicitely destroys the mind, to th point Trish could feel her mind slipping away and thus they had be fast and stop it.

I don't think destroying the light is a suicide move? I thought the only reason bruno died bc of it was that it led to the souls going back to their bodies, and his body was dead.

I thought the line about Diavolo not wanting to destroy Chariot because he wanted to still be able to take the arrow meant that if he killed chariot, that he would go back to his own body before he could do anything, and mista would get requiem instead.

Can't Rohan just destroy the light?

>I thought the only reason bruno died bc of it was that it led to the souls going back to their bodies, and his body was dead.

Bruno didnt even make it back to his body, he destroyed the light and immediatly passed on.

>I thought the line about Diavolo not wanting to destroy Chariot because he wanted to still be able to take the arrow meant that if he killed chariot, that he would go back to his own body before he could do anything, and mista would get requiem instead.

That's also true. But dont forget to do that one has to effectively destroy their own soul as the light in question is the soul, I guess? I'm actually gonna have to check, but I was under the impression, along with many others given how often it's thrown around (even on other sites), that destroying the light completely is essentially suicide and that Bruno bit the bullet and said **** it I'm dying anyways.

>Can't Rohan just destroy the light?

He'd have to figure it out before the mind hax takes effect.

>the light in question is the soul, I guess?

No, the light shines behind your soul. CR is the shadow of your soul, and the light is what enables the shadow to exist. That's how Diavolo figured out the weakness in the first place. I think that shows that the light isn't the soul.

I think Bruno was a special case, since he was technically already dead, and when his soul left his body, GE wasn't holding him back anymore, so he went to the afterlife.

It's kind of hard to know, tbh, since CR appears so briefly.

Back