• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, Bender just AP stomps Mega man. Mega man's gear system can give him a little of speed advantage, but he can't even hurt Bender

Drop it to Low 5-B Mega Man vs Low 5-B Bender or bureaucrats can close this.

Since this is Stock Bender, his durability is only 9-B at best and can easily get one-shot by any of Mega Man's attacks. Bender is only 5-A with a single move which can easily be avoided and or countered (as far as I can tell anyway).

Besides, Mega Man has his time manipulation (time stop and time slow), black holes, AZ and some other hax and weaponry. So I see him getting the win here.

cant Bender just come back as a ghost mega man dose not have Resistance to possessian

Bender can just take over mega man body so i vote bender

I mean Bender wasn't really a typical ghost, but instead just made of data as he was a "ghost robot" where he was connected to this robot network or something iirc. This is evidenced by the fact that Bender was also affected by a device which acted as a sort of firewall and kept him away from Fry for some time. But, since he is data in this form, he's gonna have to hack into Mega Man to posess him and he does have high resistance to that.

Mega Man has resisted Roboenza and Evil Energy both of which were described as being able to take over the Earth in a matter of weeks and days respectively. Evil Energy itself caught the attention of Duo (who was created to protect peace in the universe) and caused him to fly all the way to Earth just to stop it from spreading, showing that the virus is that much of a threat. Meanwhile, Mega Man can break free from Evil Energy after being unexpectedly attacked by it without issue. Additionally, one of the robots that Bender tried to possess ended up forcibly kicking him out of its body so I don't see why Mega Man can't do the same in this case.

That being said, Mega Man could end him in this state via his time manipulation and reality warping (according to the non-corporeal page anyway) so I still see him taking this imo.

Just pointing this out that the device that made Bender not possess it for a while got possess by Bender when he actually tried. And for the robot that pushed him out of his body, yeah that was Robot God. He's above all other robots of course lol.

Just pointing those things out. Also since when Rock has reality warping?

Yeah I know lol, which is why I added in "for some time." Regardless, the firewall device still affected him to suggest that he is in fact data.

While that was Robot God he didn't exactly seem to be above robots all too much. I mean Bender really did take control of him and punched him in the face for a time and his opposite Robot Devil was also controlled effortessly and destroyed (only for him to move on to a new body). As far as I know, they don't seem to showcase any god-like power despite being God and the Devil respectively and seemed comparable to the regular robots on Earth.

Rock has Centaur Flash which is stated to "warp space" (Japanese) and "bend the dimensions" (English) according to his CD data. I suppose it could be argued that Rolling Cutter can also be considered another since Cut Man used it to cut a hole in the game to make an appearance, though it may be an outlier.

You could think that way, or Robot God was punching himself to get Bender out. Not to mention kicked him out effortlessly. Also comparing the Devil to God is like comparing Ants to Humans.

Warp space is spatial manipulation. Centaur Flash is Space-Time Manipulation at best.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Bender was doing the punching. I mean you do see Bender's ghostly arms protrude from Robot God's body with the latter saying "Ow" or "Stop that!" whenever he got hit. Only after that did Robot God kick Bender out. Yeah I agree, in this case the Robot Devil is a complete joke, but you get my point.

Spatial manip is part of reality warping tho as is time manip, both of which Mega Man has in his arsenal.

Oh I do. I'm just saying it wasn't that easy to get Bender out of his system.

Yeah a part, but not like literal reality warping like Sonic's or .EXE's.

Back