• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RoboCop vs Xenomorph (0-7-0) (Concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place in a abandoned building in Detroit
  • The Adult Xenomorph and RoboCop keys are being used
  • both are 9-B
  • speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else
Robocop-vs-Alien

Xenomorph: 7
0.001786 Tons of TNT/7472624 Joules
RoboCop: 0
0.0012 Tons of TNT or 5020800 Joules
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Hmm, RoboCop seems to have the skill advantage here due to being a police officer at default, he also does have the range advantage over the Xenomorph, and he could analyze them for their weak spots. But the Xenomorph appears to have the vast LS advantage over RoboCop if it even gets close.

So, Xenomorph has a slight AP advantage, massive lifting strength advantage, and acid blood of damaged. Those are some pretty good advantages ngl.
Hmm, RoboCop seems to have the skill advantage here due to being a police officer at default,
Would it really matter against an opponent like Xenomorph?
he also does have the range advantage over the Xenomorph,
This true.
and he could analyze them for their weak spots.
Don't think Robocop has analyzed alien species, so I don't believe this will matter.

For now, I'm leaning towards Xenomorph, but my knowledge of Robocop is extremely bare bones so I will wait for more opinions.

So, Xenomorph has a slight AP advantage, massive lifting strength advantage, and acid blood of damaged. Those are some pretty good advantages ngl.
Given how RoboCop massively upscales from that value, I'd say the gap is even more short.
Would it really matter against an opponent like Xenomorph?
Why not? RoboCop literally went up against people like RoboCain and ED-209 and defeated them through sheer skill in combat.
Don't think Robocop has analyzed alien species, so I don't believe this will matter.
Doesn't mean he's not able to do that. He can still utilize his aim with his Plot Trajectory system and effectively shoot it.

If the xenomorph gets vaguely too close to Robocop, the Xenomorph has basically won by default as if robocop damages the alien, he gets melted by acid, and with the alien's LS advantage theres no real way for robocop to really get away from the xenomorph once they've gotten into close quarters with each other.

for now, im leaning on xenomorph

Given how RoboCop massively upscales from that value, I'd say the gap is even more short.
How far doea he upscale?
Why not? RoboCop literally went up against people like RoboCain and ED-209 and defeated them through sheer skill in combat.
I'm not going to lie, I have no clue how impressive that is supposed to be. Mostly its just that Xenomorph has higher AP and LS, so in a grappling match, if it comes to that, Xenomorph casually rips him apart.
Doesn't mean he's not able to do that. He can still utilize his aim with his Plot Trajectory system and effectively shoot it.
How good is it? Xenomorph has been shown to dodge gunfire. And does it predict movement? Otherwise, I don't see it being that effective.

Based off this scaling layer: RoboCain > RoboCop > Otomo > ED-209 > Weakened RoboCop = 5,020,800 Joules
Dunno how exactly impressive the scaling chain is, if the previous one can 1 shot the last or something, but I guess nothing much would change.
Ah, I see. I don't think this is something Xenomorph has to worry about considering they are the type to be constantly on the move and far more agile than humans, meaning they can outpace the bullets when they are directly aimed at them.

Also, that scene is funny af, especially the casual "No" from Robocop

I'd say the xenomorph takes this mid-dif.

Not only because of the points mentioned above, but a xenomorph can take quite alot of damage before going down, so even if robocop gets a lucky shot, I dont think he would be able to put it down for good before he gets overpowered.

I'd say the xenomorph takes this mid-dif.

Not only because of the points mentioned above, but a xenomorph can take quite alot of damage before going down, so even if robocop gets a lucky shot, I dont think he would be able to put it down for good before he gets overpowered.
Counted

The Cobra Assault Cannon?

Cobra Assault Cannon: 0.0012 Tons of TNT

Xenomorph Durability: 0.001786 Tons of TNT

I dont think it would be able to take down a xenomorph, but xenomorphs usually do get scared away from big explosions like this so it could probably be used to robocops advantage.

The Cobra Assault Cannon?

Cobra Assault Cannon: 0.0012 Tons of TNT

Xenomorph Durability: 0.001786 Tons of TNT

I dont think it would be able to take down a xenomorph, but xenomorphs usually do get scared away from big explosions like this so it could probably be used to robocops advantage.

No, the tank buster.

Xenomorphs are resistant to fire, so the flamethrower probably wouldn't be useful in this fight.

The Tank busters explosion wasn't calced from the looks of it, but from a glance I could see it definitely incapacitating the xenomorph. Although the problem here is that the arena they are fighting in is too small for such a weapon, and even if he does use it the xenomorph could always just dodge it considering how maneuverable they are.

Last edited:
Xenomorphs are resistant to fire, so the flamethrower probably wouldn't be useful in this fight.

The Tank busters explosion wasn't calced but from the looks of it, but from a glance I could see it definitely incapacitating the xenomorph. Although the problem here is that the arena they are fighting in is too small for such a weapon, and even if he does use it the xenomorph could always just dodge it considering how maneuverable they are.
Robocop is accurate tho

The Tank busters explosion wasn't calced but from the looks of it, but from a glance I could see it definitely incapacitating the xenomorph. Although the problem here is that the arena they are fighting in is too small for such a weapon, and even if he does use it the xenomorph could always just dodge it considering how maneuverable they are.
RoboCop's got really fast aim though

Robocop is accurate in his aim yea, but the arena they are fighting in matters alot here. If the xenomorph is far away, the xenomorph could probably just run to the many rooms, or through the broken walls/ceilings the abandoned building probably holds, and if it does hit the xenomorph, its regeneration should help it heal up again, if it would even damage it that severely. If the xenomorph is close range (of which it likely would be, considering how xenomorphs fight), than I doubt robocop would even use such a heavy weapon, and if he did, he is gonna get acid on him, which would either severely incapacitate him or result in a game over instantly.

Another thing, would Robocop even use such a weapon in a place like this? The weapon could probably damage the integrity of the entire abandoned building. I feel like he wouldn't use such a weapon for an opponent like this either, considering it seems he didn't use such a weapon for the ED 209 or RoboCain, if I remember correctly. I would like an opinion on this, though, considering I don't remember much from the movie.

Robocop is accurate in his aim yea, but the arena they are fighting in matters alot here. If the xenomorph is far away, the xenomorph could probably just run to the many rooms, or through the broken walls/ceilings the abandoned building probably holds, and if it does hit the xenomorph, its regeneration should help it heal up again, if it would even damage it that severely. If the xenomorph is close range (of which it likely would be, considering how xenomorphs fight), than I doubt robocop would even use such a heavy weapon, and if he did, he is gonna get acid on him, which would either severely incapacitate him or result in a game over instantly.

Another thing, would Robocop even use such a weapon in a place like this? The weapon could probably damage the integrity of the entire abandoned building. I feel like he wouldn't use such a weapon for an opponent like this either, considering it seems he didn't use such a weapon for the ED 209 or RoboCain, if I remember correctly. I would like an opinion on this, though, considering I don't remember much from the movie.
It's an abandoned building. I'm sure its destruction is warranted, since letting his opponent free is a greater threat to the city's integrity.

Its moreso the fact that ruining the integrity of an abandoned building would possibly cause it to collapse, which wouldn't be ideal for either of them, considering the fight takes place inside such abandoned building, although I suppose that depends on how large the abandoned building is.

My first point also still stands, me thinks.

To answer your doubts, He did use the weapon against ED-209 and RoboCain, especially when this took place in OCP's building

If we lock the durability of the Xenomorph:
It seems that it has withstood explosions more powerful than the Cobra Assault Cannon without injuries, which only scare it, and is unfazed by high-caliber weapons, that, in addition to its regeneration and stamina, makes the Xenomorph capable of withstanding a large number of explosions and bullets. The Xenomorph is able to use the environment to perfection to hunt its prey, that plus how agile and stealthy it is and what I mentioned about the durability, should warrant the Xenomorph gets into close combat where has all the advantages (higher AP, far higher LS, acid blood). So for now I'm leaning towards the Xenomorph

Back