• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RoboCain vs Undead Gregor Clegane

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
A deranged drug addicted cyborg fights off an undead force.

Both are 9-B.

Speed is equalized.

Both are 15 meters from each other.

RoboCain upscales massively from 5,020,800 Joules

Undead Gregor Clegane massively upscales from 12,596,153.752 Joules

The match should be taking place somewhere here.
1-PH0421-Power-Flame-controls-retrofits-boiler-room.jpg

RoboCain:
robocain1.jpg

Undead Gregor Clegane:
latest

What does RoboCain start with and how does he fight?
He starts off with shooting at his opponent with his automatic gatling gun, his purpose is to kill the opponent

Gregor would be able to withstand multiple bullets thanks to his higher durability, immortality, stamina and armor, which he would use to close the distance between them and get into range with his greatsword. Has RoboCain fought in close combat? By the way, how long is his scaling chain?

Gregor would be able to withstand multiple bullets thanks to his higher durability, immortality, stamina and armor, which he would use to close the distance between them and get into range with his greatsword. Has RoboCain fought in close combat? By the way, how long is his scaling chain?
I mean, Cain can eventually blow off one of his limbs. Cain can also extend one of his arms to send him flying, and Cain could also grab him with his higher LS advantage and utilize those pipes to slam him across those just like he did with RoboCop during his fight with him, or just physically rip him apart in two. And his scaling chain goes like this:

RoboCain > RoboCop > Otomo > ED-209 > Weakened RoboCop = Cobra Assault Cannon Rifles.

Last edited:
Gregor would be able to withstand multiple bullets thanks to his higher durability
Not really. Bullets are force multipliers and Gregor is scaling to a complete body surface area feat. He could withstand bullets but that's due to physiology and not durability. RoboCain for example is scaling to an explosives sniper rifle bullet that directly hits him and cannot penetrate the armor.

In other words Gregor does scale to a higher feat, but he scales to that feat is a far worse way than RoboCain does. Since all of Gregor's attacks will have at least 4x the surface contact area of a bullet besides maybe a sword thrust.

I see, then Gregor would be able to close the distance before being turned into Emmental cheese?

Its weird. I feel like he can if Gregor actually uses his skill. Otherwise RoboCain's extendo arm and guns can keep him at a distance.

But being honest, in-character I remember that after guns proving to be ineffective RoboCain when to punching. So Gregor just needs to not die long enough for RoboCain to turn to his other in-character tactic of punch hard.

Well, Gregor still has his immortality and stamina, and I imagine his higher durability would be useful if RoboCain uses his fists, would Gregor's armor help with the bullets? In close combat, despite his disadvantage in LS, Gregor should have the upper hand due to his experience, skill and higher AP, with his strength he should be able to s through steel like cloth, similar to Valyrian steel

Well, Gregor still has his immortality and stamina, and I imagine his higher durability would be useful if RoboCain uses his fists, would Gregor's armor help with the bullets? In close combat, despite his disadvantage in LS, Gregor should have the upper hand due to his experience, skill and higher AP, with his strength he should be able to s through steel like cloth, similar to Valyrian steel
Cain was able to take out several skilled shooters at once with his gun, and was even feared by the police military until he got distracted by his own drug "Nuke". And Cain's bullets are armor piercing given what they've done to RoboCop who has comparable durability to him, so they should be at least able to blow off a single limb to disable Cain. But if Cain eventually starts to realize that he's too tanky or eventually immortal, Cain can just physically rip him apart in two, making him unable to do anything for a while. Immortality isn't really a problem for Cain, since he overpowered and overwhelmed RoboCop who's immortal himself.

Last edited:
I imagine his higher durability would be useful if RoboCain uses his fists
I would say so. To explain:
  • Gregor is scaling to a feat where the person took 12.5 MJ over a 1.02 square meter area.
  • Lets say that RoboCain's fist is the size of RoboCop's entire torso SA wise. According to this health article your front torso takes up 18% of you're body's total surface area. Using RoboCop's canon measurements we can give him a SA of 2.53 m^2 or a fist surface area of 0.4554 m^2. Which is 2.2x more focused than Gregor's scaled feat.
  • To use a bullet as an example though: Lets say RoboCain is firing a big bullet like a 20mm. That has a surface area of 1256.64mm^2 or 0.00125664 m^2 which is about 812x more focused than Gregor's scaled feat.
So while this is a high assumption for the fist size, it would indicate that Gregor would be able to deal with it without being punched through or anything like that. But by the same metric it means that I don't believe his armor is going to take RoboCain's bullets and just shrug them off.
Gregor should have the upper hand due to his experience, skill and higher AP, with his strength he should be able to s through steel like cloth, similar to Valyrian steel
V. Steel is about sharpness and not power. Normal humans with a V. Steel sword can cut through plate armor, but that doesn't mean Gregor can do so without a sword. Though I do think he's hold the advantage in a close quarters fight, the size disparity and the lifting strength disparity should be noted.

For damaging RoboCain I would imagine she should be able to. At least with a focused contact sword stab or sword swing.

Cain was able to take out several skilled shooters at once with his gun, and was even feared by the police military until he got distracted by his own drug "Nuke".
I was referring to skill in close combat, which is the only thing Gregor has
V. Steel is about sharpness and not power. Normal humans with a V. Steel sword can cut through plate armor, but that doesn't mean Gregor can do so without a sword.
Valyrian steel is stated to be both sharp and strong. And I expressed myself wrong, I wanted to say that Gregor can do that with his greatsword, it would be fun to see him slice steel with his fists

Being honest, I don't think Gregor will be able to get close to RoboCain, the bullets will pierce him completely and if by any chance he can close the distance RoboCain can just push him with his arm and higher LS, getting the distance again

Being honest, I don't think Gregor will be able to get close to RoboCain, the bullets will pierce him completely and if by any chance he can close the distance RoboCain can just push him with his arm and higher LS, getting the distance again
Now while that is objectively true, I rewatched the RoboCop fight and I don't see that happening. Quite honestly as soon as RoboCain feels like his guns won't do anything he'll just stop using the guns. Once the minigun proves to be not effective and the cannon is destroyed from that point on RoboCain only engages in melee combat.

So I think unless more distance is created again, once Cain goes into melee he probably mostly sticks to melee combat.

Once the minigun proves to be not effective and the cannon is destroyed from that point on RoboCain only engages in melee combat.
The thing is that Gregor doesn't have the same armor than Robocop, so the bullets would be effective on him, although seeing how the guards weren't dismembered by them, Gregor should only be pierced. The main problem is the cannon, Gregor can't do anything to destroy it, and that would inflict a lot of damage on him

I honestly don't think Gregor can do anything, RoboCain can just spam his cannon, which can send RoboCop flying, and Gregor could never get close

Back