• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RoboCain vs Moon Knight (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Hoping that this isn't a huge stomp.

But anyways

Both are 9-B

RoboCain upscales slightly from 5,020,800 joules

Moon Knight (Fist of Vengeance) scales to 12,528,790.3655 joules

Speed is equalized

They are starting 10 meters ahead of each other.

Fight takes place in:
Abandoned-buildings.jpg

Who would win or why?

RoboCain:
robocain1.jpg

Moon Knight (MCU): 7
moonTOP.jpg

Last edited:
So RoboCain has Intelligence, attack and reaction speed, and range over Moon Knight.
and Moon Knight has attack power, durability, and better hax's. I'm leaning towards Moon Knight on this but I'm going to wait and see what other people think.

So RoboCain has Intelligence, attack and reaction speed, and range over Moon Knight.
and Moon Knight has attack power, durability, and better hax's. I'm leaning towards Moon Knight on this but I'm going to wait and see what other people think.
Cain also has a massive LS gap to his Superhuman too

Moon Knight’s skill, weaponry and pain tolerance should be able to overcome Robocain’s LS and bullets, plus there’s an AP advantage that he has too.

Moon knight takes this mid difficulty

Voting for Moon Dude.

With his high pain tolerance, he can ignore the LS and pretty much Bullets + Jake Lockly can forcefully take over who is far more skilled and brutal than Marc.

Also which key is this.

If this is Khonshu boosted one, Moon Knight got the mobility advantage with his flight and even if he gets incapacitated, he'd just regenerate immediately with his Low-Mid Regeneration and he can also just send back the bullets shot at him.

I completely forgot about this match lol, but anyways both counted

Back