• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going no where, Can we just Close this instead of wasting everyones time? It is clear no one agrees with this CRT, and we are just repeating arguments at this point.

Blitz knows his way around guns.
I know being funny isn't allowed in this thread, but this reminds me of that scene in One Punch Man where all the S-Class Heroes are going "We have one way we fight, and we're too damn stubborn to change," against Melzargard.

No offense but argument of “If FTL then why use gun” is low key kinda dumb and I feel as if it can just be chalked up to PIS, especially based on the setting/series.

Also it’s being mentioned like other series don’t have FTL scaling but commonly use guns. This is a very common thing for fiction to do and it feels so odd to make this argument specifically.

No, he should have tried to do something not completely idiotic like shooting a bullet 10x slower then his opponent... At his opponent.
"I DEMAND EVERY FIGHT WITH CHARACTERS AT SUPERSONIC+ OR HIGHER BE MELEE!!!" Is all I just heard.
I'm not wasting your time, you're choosing to argue with me lol.
You're ******* with a verse I support. I'm going to defend ratings I support.
If he did hit him, wouldn't that just make Robo Fizz... Slower then guns?
I literally just said robo fizz caught it in his mouth. He dicked around. Understand why some things are done a certain way.

This is going no where, Can we just Close this instead of wasting everyones time? It is clear no one agrees with this CRT, and we are just repeating arguments at this point.
Have you not read my other points? This is plain disrespectful. Jesus Christ. All you guys have done is pick one point and argue of that.

Have you not read my other points? This is plain disrespectful. Jesus Christ. All you guys have done is pick one point and argue of that.
Your other points are outlier when it's not even close to one, and why Pentious blimp handled this way.

And only the ladder has credibility to it because it could be handled like a hundred different ways and get different results each time.

Well then people shouldn't comment for the thread to be closed.
Your single point with value can be handled better in a calc group thread so they can figure it out, I see no reason to keep this open.
I've downgrades many series I've never watched, this adds nothing to the discussion.
Well there's the damn problem ain't it? Research for CRTs.

You mean the reasoning everyone and their pet oyster disagrees with vehemently?
Hey, nice job. I meant the reasoning people completely ******* ignored.
The thing is there isn't actually evidence behind the 360 degree movement. If we follow the red spot we only really have proof of 270 degree movement.
Oh yeah, and to add to the Robo Fizz dodging feat, there isn't actually evidence she moved that 270 degrees before the bullet reached her original position, since she was simultaneously moving.
Is vaporisation really what should be used, or pulverisation, the particles after the feat look moreso like dust, not steam. Not sure but thought it should be added just incase.
The height being the same width as the ship also hasn't been explained properly other then "yeah, its the shape it makes sense".

Hey, nice job. I meant the reasoning people completely ******* ignored.
And those reasons were disagreed with too!
Oh yeah, and to add to the Robo Fizz dodging feat, there isn't actually evidence she moved that 270 degrees before the bullet reached her original position, since she was simultaneously moving.
It's moving in a ******* circle to cosplay a beyblade on it's side I don't think 360 is a particularly bad option.
The height being the same width as the ship also hasn't been explained properly other then "yeah, its the shape it makes sense".
Because basic physics on structural integrity from the GENIUS INVENTOR would apply.

Bro using "If fast why gun" arguments and doesn't understand the concept of fiction elevating characters to infinity with finite multipliers all the time in fiction.
Well if that's all it doesn't matter how it makes him "feel" if the feats are valid and consistent

Brother in Steven universe a regular human girl trains with aliens and literally becomes relativistic in combat speeds, this kinda thing happens a lot... if that's really it then its such a non point

And those reasons were disagreed with too!
They weren't even discussed.
It's moving in a ******* circle to cosplay a beyblade on it's side I don't think 360 is a particularly bad option.
Ah, so we're just going to ignore the fact that the colours clearly don't move 360 degrees?
Because basic physics on structural integrity from the GENIUS INVENTOR would apply.
Blimps don't really follow the same height and width consistency you're arguing for.

Brother in Steven universe a regular human girl trains with aliens and literally becomes relativistic in combat speeds, this kinda thing happens a lot... if that's really it then its such a non point
I don't understand the logic behind using other series as justification for this one.

They weren't even discussed.
"Hayase lied as naturally as she breathed" the blimp point was discussed.
Ah, so we're just going to ignore the fact that the colours clearly don't move 360 degrees?
You think they don't, I think it does, amusing.
And blimps are also very empty and not metal all the way through. Watch the series, because Pentious' blimp is only that in name.

"Hayase lied as naturally as she breathed" the blimp point was discussed.

You think they don't, I think it does, amusing.

And blimps are also very empty and not metal all the way through. Watch the series, because Pentious' blimp is only that in name.
The same applies to submarines.
Give your evidence right now, not your feelings and useless conjecture. Give me proof of this being a legitimate anti-feat to the highest tiers of the series
I don't know why we're talking about higher tiers.

Blitzo using a gun close range and believing it will somehow land on Robo Fizz (Who's supposedly largely faster then bullets) is so insanely contradictory.

Can we talk for a moment about how the 7-C calculation uses vaporization values when there is not a single piece of evidence that the airship has been vaporized?

Can we talk for a moment about how the 7-C calculation uses vaporization values when there is not a single piece of evidence that the airship has been vaporized?
Nah, they don't want the verse to be downgraded so they ignore points they can't nitpick.

Are Submarines death traps that can burst into flames upon one bad hit or spark?

Hindenburg, anyone?
I don't know why we're talking about higher tiers.

Blitzo using a gun close range and believing it will somehow land on Robo Fizz (Who's supposedly largely faster then bullets) is so insanely contradictory.
Do everyone on the wiki a favor and permanently drop the "but they use guns tho" shit. You're never passing it.
Vape, pulv, doesn't matter to me bluntly put lol, do what you want on that.

Are Submarines death traps that can burst into flames upon one bad hit or spark?
Jesus, you're literally using a submarine as reference for one thing but then choose to not use it as reference for another because it lowers the result. Make it make sense.
At least they actually watched the show. Unlike you.
So I can't debunk series if I haven't watched the show. Get the **** out of here with that garbage mentality.

Blitzo using a gun close range and believing it will somehow land on Robo Fizz (Who's supposedly largely faster then bullets) is so insanely contradictory
Not even gonna sugar coat it, its fiction brodie this shit happens a hell of a lot like my guy did ya know people try and shoot Spider-Man....

These kinda silly fights can exist in fiction for a reason man

Man its almost like people can use guns yet still also have bullet timing feats.

Blud you know how many people try shooting the flash😭😭😭 what is this argument rn

Okay, I feel we should cook it with the insults a bit, everyone. That doesn’t solve anything and if anything just makes things worse.

Regardless, this should be closed since it’s been rejected. If there are issues with the calc then put that in the calc group discussions sub forum.

That could perfectly well be dust.
Would you be kind enough to explain why you think so? Pulverization is generally reserved for crushing things and grinding them to fine powders, while vaporization is for literally burning things away to... well... vapor, with extreme heat (Usually stemming from energy blasts).

@Dalesean027 What do you think? Vaporization or Pulv?
Uhhhhhhh....

So I can't debunk series if I haven't watched the show. Get the **** out of here with that garbage mentality.
I mean, yeah, that is basic research dude. Actually watching the show can give you a lot of important details that you can use to prove your case, like what is actually consistent for the characters, and context behind scenes. That way, you don't need to rely on...whatever it is you are currently using.

It isn't even that hard either, all of Helluva Boss is on YouTube for free, and Hazbin Hotel is also available online. You barely have an excuse here.

Jesus, you're literally using a submarine as reference for one thing but then choose to not use it as reference for another because it lowers the result. Make it make sense.
Mate, I don't a give a **** how strong a verse is, I could have easily obtained tier 7 RotMG if I cared about high number.
You're expected to understand the series before you make a CRT on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back