• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robloxian vs Sans

I am going to say that the Robloxian would take this with somewhat minor difficulty. While sans can teleport around a large quantity of the time and has gravity manipulation that can gie the Robloxian a bit of trouble, all it would take the Robloxian is to use a simple AoE move (Such as the Zeus' Staff of Lightning 'Q' toggled move, which instantly strikes any nearby opponents with a thunder bolt) when he gets in range of Sans.

@Noah When are you gonna stop claiming that Sans one-shots everything without Soul Manip resistance? Because that's blatantly not true. Go make a thread if you think he should do so.

That's actually a standard assumption, is it not?

If your opponent can directly attack your soul you lose unless you have resisted attacks aimed at your soul in the past.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Noah When are you gonna stop claiming that Sans one-shots everything without Soul Manip resistance? Because that's blatantly not true. Go make a thread if you think he should do so.
Uh, I think it's a fair assumption. That'd be like me saying that just because Robloxian has time manip, and Sans has no resistance to it, that it doesn't mean Robloxian should be able to time stop him.

Ok I am gonna be more detailed and say why Sans loses.

The Robloxian can use a admin code and go god mode. (Meaning Infinite HP!)

The Robloxian can use many admin codes against Sans.

So how will Sans be able to surpass god mode if thats the case?

This is the last comment I am making on this battle unless its a reply of course.

Gnuke The Writer said:
Ok I am gonna be more detailed and say why Sans loses.

The Robloxian can use a admin code and go god mode. (Meaning Infinite HP!)

The Robloxian can use many admin codes against Sans.

So how will Sans be able to surpass god mode if thats the case?

This is the last comment I am making on this battle unless its a reply of course.
Problem with that is that admin commands aren't actually official, the profile uses catalog gear and content that is considered official to gauge the Robloxian's tier/abilities. If you feel as if this should change, try making a content revision thread.

Noahkaismith said:
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Uh, I think it's a fair assumption. That'd be like me saying that just because Robloxian has time manip, and Sans has no resistance to it, that it doesn't mean Robloxian should be able to time stop him.
Well first of all the Robloxian has admin codes to go godmode (Meaning Infinite HP). Second of all the Robloxian can use thousands of items against Sans.

Well first of all the Robloxian has admin codes to go godmode (Meaning Infinite HP). Second of all the Robloxian can use thousands of items against Sans.

Refer to my previous statement if you haven't seen it yet (Not in a hostile fashion). The second statement sounds potentially valid, it's just that you have to specify how the Robloxian's versatility in weaponry can allow him to win against sans.

@Gnuke

I'm not sure what you tried to say, but you just quoted a massive wall of text. Even when legitimately replying, please do not quote so much text. If someone has a large post, simply put @Username to address them.

Sorry about this, a bit new to this kind of debating so if you can just cut some slack.

I would probably prefer the Robloxian. Assuming he has all his equipment with him, he can easily defeat Sans. Some of his equipment nullify abilities, but my biggest bet is that he has a black hole gun.

Supposedly if Sans is at a close enough distance for the gravity of the singularity to affect him, his teleportation effectiveness would decrease significantly. This is because IF he is in a close enough distance the teleporation would be useless since graity will always pull him to the singularity.

All6Verses said:
Sorry about this, a bit new to this kind of debating so if you can just cut some slack.

I would probably prefer the Robloxian. Assuming he has all his equipment with him, he can easily defeat Sans. Some of his equipment nullify abilities, but my biggest bet is that he has a black hole gun.

Supposedly if Sans is at a close enough distance for the gravity of the singularity to affect him, his teleportation effectiveness would decrease significantly. This is because IF he is in a close enough distance the teleporation would be useless since graity will always pull him to the singularity.
You mean this thing?

The portal would prove a bit of trouble for Sans, given that it can also pull in projectiles (Which would mean the bones would get countered, unless sans could pull the Robloxian away from the portal or teleport him). In that case, the Robloxian can just fire a homing soul projectile that flies through blocks (Unless sans' ability to take hits to the soul as normal hits resists it, then the Robloxian has other methods of homing projectiles) to easily oneshot him, given that it homes in and doubles it speed every second or so (If I remember correctly, projectiles aren't slowed in speed equalized, from what I recall, unless I am wrong).

Back